Secret Santa - Parte 3

Slick

Mines sent BTW

an received! OMFG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the stocking is hanging with pride hehe and my "coal" is sitting here tempting me, and the light will be put to use immediately! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics of da goodies.. i almost wet myself reading the bag lmfao! awesome!!!!!! (and SO true!)

SS1.jpg

SS2.jpg

:hugs::beer:

and the stickers will be put on the trucks too! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i REALLY like what yer doin with your smittybuilt too.... can't wait to see the finished product!

Edited by Slick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SANTA ARRIVED!!! YIPPIE!!!

:jig:

IMG_4541.jpg

The Hallmark ornament I cant get here in Canada & the Family Guy version of Star Wars! SWEET!!

Thank you.... *reads label* Mike from MD... hmmm.. who could that be !?!? :D

SANTA ARRIVED!!! YIPPIE!!!

:jig:

IMG_4541.jpg

The Hallmark ornament I cant get here in Canada & the Family Guy version of Star Wars! SWEET!!

Thank you.... *reads label* Mike from MD... hmmm.. who could that be !?!? :D

if hes from MD he must be cool as hell! And since that movie has the digital copy on it I demand that you burn it to your computer and send it to me! :tonguefinger:

And my mom said that Santa dropped something off at my house earlier this week, so when I go home this weekend I will post a pic...

Lastly, I would like to thank Andrew (SC88Pathy) for all of this, I did not participate last year but this was executed without any glitches, and it has been a painless experience for me (hopefully others too). Thanks Andrew! :beer:

Lastly, I would like to thank Andrew (SC88Pathy) for all of this,

...this was executed without any glitches, and it has been a painless experience for me (hopefully others too). Thanks Andrew! :beer:

:clap: HEAR! HEAR! :beer:

This is nice, now I can transfer stuff off my laptop and onto the desktop without burning CD's at 8x, lol

man, you are way behind the times :tonguefinger:

ive always wondered if it would be faster just to link the puters directly to transfer data...

ive always wondered if it would be faster just to link the puters directly to transfer data...

its pretty handy, you just have to create a "network" between 2 or more connected computers. connected can be direct with a lan/eithernet cable or thur both of them using the same router for internet.

photo.jpg

It's perfect! I was actually going to use one of the numerous gift cards I'm assured to get from my aunts & uncles to buy it, but now I don't have to!

Yowzers! You freakin rock. ;)

Absolutely great show, I've watched it probably half a dozen times already. Long Way Down was a little dissapointing though, but Race to Dakar (only Charley Boorman) was good.

Finally got home to see what Santa brought...

1212081509.jpg

Thanks Santa!

*come on snow, i need to use this thing!*

and as far as i can tell it came from James Liffiton, so thanks bud!

Edited by laxman0324

Hmm

I'm hoping that some people have received their packages and just not posted about it...

Because so far only seven people are accounted for... (counting Redfinder's I.O.U. gift from Slick)

Nope, nothing here yet.

Hmm

I'm hoping that some people have received their packages and just not posted about it...

Because so far only seven people are accounted for... (counting Redfinder's I.O.U. gift from Slick)

you did set a deadline for the 24th right? I'll keep checkin the mail right up untill then if I have to.

Edited by MY1PATH