Secret Santa - Parte 3

Slick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine. Just what I needed.... A wife silencer. :aok:

My SS sent me a 2" to 1 1/4" receiver adapter just like the one that was on my list. Now my wife will stop bitching about not being able to take the bikes and kids to the park to ride (even if it is 29 frigging degrees and there's no way she'd go biking until spring anyway)

IMG_1068-vi.jpg

Edited by k9sar

TA DA!

Thanks Secret Santa! I too got a Wife Silencer...

SecretSanta.jpg

Although Mine will be used to Hit her over the head when she back talks. :stickwack:

har har... I can only hope she never see's this thread or you'll all be reading about how a Guy in Chatham Ontario was beat to death with a Tow Ring Receiver Mount.

But seriously... Thanks Whoever you are! I Can't wait to try and break it pulling Full Ton Trucks out of the mud holes... That is... if I ever get a Damn vehicle. :rant2:

I got my spindle/hub socket, thanks SS!

(Took a pic, but my card reader on my comp is acting funny and won't read properly. Will post pic later.)

:jig: Sweet! I hope it works!! (then I can add it to my list next year! :D)

I may of received mine today, but I was @ work. Got a card instead.

Will know buy tomorrow

TURNED UP TODAY :jig: Dan you RAWK :D

Will post pic later...installing as I post :lol:

After a glitch It's running :aok:

Stopped playing at 12:00 :tired:

Thanks again Dan :beer:

Iromman.jpg

Edited by TerranoNZ

Hey I got my GIFTS! As you can tell by the first pic they were determined to remain anonymous since all traces of name and address were torn out.

th_1217081156a.jpg th_1217081159a.jpg

Its great! I promise not to lose it when I do my next Oil change. THANKYOU its my favorite color!

Now, hats off to my second item (I love it);

they prolly remained anonymous so that other mebers(esp. K9) won't beg 'em for one. But heres a front and back view for all to drool over thier keyboard while staring at it.

th_pezzy2009.jpg th_Pezzycalendarbackcopy.jpg

k9sar

IF YOU ATTEMPT TO STEAL THIS

YOU WILL BE SHOT!

ROFLMAO at the calendar.

Looks nothing like the one I made but... well... nevermind.

yes but theres 5 pictures that aren't shown on the back...(and I cannot share them here)

And ones a Pezzy centerfold.

Edited by MY1PATH

• 2 weeks later...

Woohhoooo! My Gift came today - I was just looking at getting in one in Costco this morning, glad I held off!!!

ThumbDr.jpg

Thanks Santa!!! By the look of the post mark, the post office should be shot!!!!!

Woohhoooo! My Gift came today - I was just looking at getting in one in Costco this morning, glad I held off!!!

ThumbDr.jpg

Thanks Santa!!! By the look of the post mark, the post office should be shot!!!!!

Glad it finally got there...I wanted the 8 gig but they were out online & at the store...I'm very mad about the shipping time bc the lady

Said it would be there well before xmas...my ass

nice flash!

I bet you say that to all the girls... ;)

Glad it finally got there...I wanted the 8 gig but they were out online & at the store...I'm very mad about the shipping time bc the lady

Said it would be there well before xmas...my ass

No prob, not your fault! Thanks again - this is just what I needed for school this semester.

B)