Barack Obama is the 44th President of the USA

Kittamaru

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, his plan is to take the curve and ramp it up even more, basically punishing prosperity.

And if you don't like the greedy buisness owners stop buying their crap and feeding the monster.

I didn't sayd I dont like buiness owners, I have a few friends who are buisness owners and most of them are strugling to keep their small buisness afloat. it is practicaly imposible to compete with the big bisness and those are the ones that I refer to as the uber rich hwo have multy millions but still choke the life out of the small buisness taking the money out of the home town and puting it in the pockets of a selected few. IE my home town main street used to be a great place to hag out, it was lined with a good varaety of small mom$pops shops and it was full of life untill the Wallmart supersenter moved in. Mom$pops could not compete with the prices and today main street is dead and what is realy sad is that those shop owners ended up working at wallmart because they don't have any other choise; wish brings me to the coment about not buying thyr crap, when they are the only plase left to buy crap you have vary little choise.

well I got my answer to as why Obama was the only one on stage during his speach...He was in a bulletproof cube; now are they going to start putting him on a trailer in his lil cube and truck him around where ever he makes a public appearance?

just thought i'd throw that out there...

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/08/ob...rtual-fortress/

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5110674.ece

Edited by unccpathfinder

I didn't sayd I dont like buiness owners, I have a few friends who are buisness owners and most of them are strugling to keep their small buisness afloat. it is practicaly imposible to compete with the big bisness and those are the ones that I refer to as the uber rich hwo have multy millions but still choke the life out of the small buisness taking the money out of the home town and puting it in the pockets of a selected few. IE my home town main street used to be a great place to hag out, it was lined with a good varaety of small mom$pops shops and it was full of life untill the Wallmart supersenter moved in. Mom$pops could not compete with the prices and today main street is dead and what is realy sad is that those shop owners ended up working at wallmart because they don't have any other choise; wish brings me to the coment about not buying thyr crap, when they are the only plase left to buy crap you have vary little choise.

Like Grim said, we've all got to take responsibility for the current situation. I'm so sick of union government contract workers in my area bitching about how Obama will put them out of work by downsizing millitary spending, then telling me how they got a pair of work gloves at walmart real cheap. :stickwack: Or the soccer mom in the $40,000 escalade cursing the Arabs as they gas up.

Not that i'm setting aside the rampant corporate greed either, 1% of the worlds population controls 95% of the worlds wealth. The avearage chair on a corporate board of directors earns an average of 300times more than their average employee, and me personally, i'd rather spend billions on social reform programs like education and civil rights than on bailing out wall street. Or how about funding Veterans benefits and healthcare adequetly, so many people are more than happy to send our troops to war pounding their patriotic chests, but seem to fall quiet when they return with physical and emotional damage. I think each of us needs to look in the mirror and seriously evaluate where the root of our current political and economic situation stems from.

:deadhorse:

My wife works for Wal-Fart. The buzz around there is everyone is scared that Obama will try to make Wal-Fart union. Where do these people hear this stuff. :shrug:

Probably because the ones that don't work want a union, and think that the President can fix that for them. :crazy: Then the union can protect them from being discriminated against, ... because it couldn't be they are getting a pink slip for not working.

alright i'm kinda pissed...so we're celebrating the 233rd Bday of the Marines (with 2 former marines of foreign wars) and the guy thats letting me live with them (marine for 10 years) and one of his kids friendsgoes so you guys are happy for obama...all the adults avoided except for 1 kid and he was like that bitch is going to be assassinated...at which i had to walk off in laughter and then upon returning he was asked why he didnt approve of mccain and the answer was "he's an old white dude" and to the answer of why obama was better "well he's black of course"

The kid is 14 and has enstowed upon him that black (or white or whatever) is better than the other...America...we are fuct..that and the amount of funny racist texts i've gotten in the past 2 weeks...how will they ever keep track of the real terror threats...

I wonder if the pope has been trading secrets b/c we don't need his ass dead...that would be bad for all of us...

Edited by unccpathfinder

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is scary and funny.

It's funny to see how many people obviously ONLY get their info watching Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ect.

My take on all this,

I'd hate to think Obama could do worse than the Bush admin.

I live in Houston, Texas USA and I have fully accepted the fact that the biggest terrorist nations on the planet are the good ol' USA and the evil little sh!t of a nation called Israel. We have the nukes and do whatever we want with the full support of the sheeple who are fed what the "controlled" US media tells them to think. I still can't believe how stupid I used to be, before I started seeing things thru my own eyes and not letting my opinions be made for me by what I see on the tube.

At this point if you still believe the official reports on what happened on 9/11.... You are dumb. Sorry, but that's how I feel. No two buildings that tall will ever fall naturally in their own footprint while mysteriously cutting the 4" thick steel support beams at a nice clean angle leaving the slag and molten steel... Also, No commercial jet will ever crash into a ground level building leaving no trace of said jet to be found. Nevermind the fact the no aluminum airplane will EVER punch thru 7 walls of reinforced bunker grade concrete.

What's the terror alert level today? IF, BIG IF all these so called sleeper cells and terrorist are really here... Don't you think they would have done something,,,ANYTHING by now? It's all a big ugly lie to get you to bend over and take in the a$$ while they do whatever they "think" is best including stripping the people of the USA of the rights we thought we held tight to.

Obama assigning Rahmbo COS says all anyone should need to know about were this is going...

We should have taken out Israel when they attacked us during the Vietnam War. If you want to hear a heartwarming story about how great Israel is, Search "Rachel Corrie".

Wish us(the whole freakin world) luck, I think we're gonna need it.

*snicker* gotta love the ignorance of the conspiracy theorists. An aluminum plane... HAHAHA Dude.. a 757 weighs over 100 tons (not including passenters, crew, cargo and fuel) and travels at a minimum air speed of 250mph (typical cruise speed is about 650mph).

We've all been down this road before. read the threads.

Anyway... your opinions are yours. I would suggest taking your nose out of Thierry Meyssan's ass and wise up. As far as I'm concerned, If you hate this country so much, get the f uc k out.

edited to adjust the weight spec and speed for a 757

Edited by k9sar

We should have taken out Israel when they attacked us during the Vietnam War.

Ever heard of friendly fire incidents? Israel was at war with Egypt at the time and attacked a US ship in the Mediterranian. Most Historians agree that this was accidental and probably occured because of a communications/recognition error.

Events like these happen all the time within the US forces, and with our allies.

The US military has attacked and killed British soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan several times. Should Britain declare war because of this also?

I suggest you educate yourself in history before making ridiculous statements.

Jebus, so what do you think took down the twin towers? I gotta hear more about what you think. I know it is the wrong thread but if you are inclined to comment back please find the previous thread about this and explain what you think happened and who did it. I cant wait to read this.

Oh I didnt quote it but this is a questions for Trailchaser.

Edited by zonianbrat

Yep, looks like your force fed media is doing a great job of keeping you dumb.

As for 9/11

I think it's funny that anytime anyone goes against the official report they are instantly labeled a conspiracy theorist. (That's a good enough reason to deter some people from speaking publicly about the truth.)

Like I said,

I'm not here to convince anyone. The American Media has plenty of bought and paid for experts to do that, and who am I do compete with that. Just do yourself a favor and go back and take a good hard look at what really happened that day. Listen to what the people on the streets were saying, LISTEN TO THE FIRE FIGHTERS... These guys were NOT conspiracy theorist, and you can bet your ass they were calling it like they saw/heard it that day. If you can't see the thermite cuts on the support beams your are f uck ing blind... That right there is all the evidence I'll EVER need. Not too mention that the workers boots were melting for DAYS after the collapse.

Explain WTC7... Larry Silverstein said in an interview that he gave the go ahead to "pull it"... Go watch the interview and decide for yourself what he meant. It's clear to me he was talking about the building, unless he refers to firefighters as "IT".

The Bottom line, way too much shady sh!t went on that day that simply can not be explained by the lame ass 9/11 commission. unless you're a gullible sheep who believes everything he sees on the news... Don't feel bad, I was once just as blind. It feels good to have waken up.

I understand that you feel better about your country and safer if you think that everything happened just as the official report concludes. What I don't understand is why anytime I discuss this crap with anyone I hear..."If you HATE this country so much get out." I never said I hate this country. I hate what it's becoming at the hands of crooked politicians and people like some of you who blindly follow and never ask questions.

You never anwered my question... What is the terror alert level today, and were are all these sleeper cells that I'm suppose to be scared of??? Did all those terrorists on US soil evaporate?

As for the disappearing plane in the pentagon, I don't care what people say they saw... Look at how many police descriptions end up being dead wrong because people tend to say what they think happened, when they actually didn't see @!*% but simply were physically there.

What I want to see is this... The engines, the damage that wings would have left on the face of the building, wings, tail section.

You can fire an aluminum can at whatever you want at whatever speed you want, and it's still just a hollow aluminum cylinder that will not punch thru 7 walls of bunker grade reinforced concrete. If it was that easy why spend all the $$$ on bunker busters?

As for the USS Liberty...

I have a relative who died a couple years ago who was on that ship with McCain. His story is what I'll believe if you don't mind.

If you think this was a simple case of mistaken identity, you are sadly mistaken.

I suggest you read up on what actually happened. It wasn't as if a lone gunner who mistakenly attacked. It was a full on orchestrated attack carried out by multiple aircraft and ship for HOURS in BROAD DAYLIGHT. The ship had a brand new crisp flag flying in a nice breeze. Not at all like what happens with normal friendly fire in the heat of the monent. The Israeli's even went as far as gunning down the guys who were in and lowering life boats.... Which by the way is a war crime no matter who you're attacking.

Did you bother reading up on Rachel? It's a good story.

Wow. I am not sure who your firing at there. First of all I do not see you too much on these forums anymore. I have been preaching for a long time that I do not beleive all of what the media says. It makes sense that the higher powers that be want us to have a sense of security even when we truly dont. So if indeed there was thermite used then who did it? That is what I want to know. Who if not the terrorists in the planes set off the thermite killing all those americans? And I guess you think Vengeful is a lyar and did not see the plane that struck the pentagon. I am not firing at you and i want to keep this civil. So you dont need to imply that people here are dumb for watching the news. Somebody could just as easily call you dumb for looking for conspiracy theory's.

Thanks for the laugh TC.

In answer to your question, the advisory level is currently Yellow/Elevated.

The mass of an aluminum can is about .03 pounds, just a bit less than an airplane which, by the way, is far more than a hollow tube of aluminum. By your logic, I'd have just as much success squirting a water pistol at a steel plate and having it penetrate. Oh wait... you can cut plate steel with water. may bad.

As far as the 'official report' from the 911 comission... I've never read it. Didn't need to.

Put aside all the details which there are obviously disagreements on (thermite cuts on the support beams... that's a good one. You should research what thermite actually is before you make claims like that) and look at the basic question.... Why?

Why would an organization that has a history of terroristic activities and a strong hatred of the US want to make a strike against a financial icon, the center of the dept of defense and the white house? (let's not forget Ramzi Yousef's comments back in the 90's when he was being flown back from Pakistan).

Why would the US government pretend to fly commercial aircraft into civilian buildings, blow them up from the inside, fire an invisible missile disguised as a jet through the wall of the pentagon, crash a plane in a field in western PA and kill or take hostage and hide forever all the people who were supposedly on those planes?

Please forward the report from all the structural engineers and metalurgy experts that were running around in NYC as the towers were collapsing. I'll add them to the stack of reports from the astrophysicists in Georgia who have proof of alien ships coming "down out 'da sky and kidnapping us fer medical-type experiments"

Perhaps read about the structure of the WTC and it's external support structure (which differed from normal internal support structures in conventional buildings) and you may be enlightened as to why they collapsed the way they did.

I'm guessing that you are also one who blames the (former) high price of gas on the government and is clueless about the comodities market and how it works. :shrug:

thanks again for the good laugh.

Ever heard of friendly fire incidents? Israel was at war with Egypt at the time and attacked a US ship in the Mediterranian. Most Historians agree that this was accidental and probably occured because of a communications/recognition error.

Events like these happen all the time within the US forces, and with our allies.

The US military has attacked and killed British soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan several times. Should Britain declare war because of this also?

I suggest you educate yourself in history before making ridiculous statements.

This does happen pretty much all the time. It's one of the many pointless consequences of war...

oh k9.. gas prices are connected to the illegal war we're waging.. denying it is just foolish..

who? the owners of the building may have had good reasons to bring them down and blame someone else.. it sure seems tangible to me. i'll let you figure the reasons why.

thermite.. of course it may have been used..

i have major issues with the things at the pentagon.. same with PA corn field. something more then fishy is up with both events.

zonianbrat, I'm not firing at anyone specifically. My comments are directed towards the blind masses of sheepal who "think" they know what's going on because they saw it on the news.

You're right, I haven't been on nearly as much as I used to be so I have no idea what who has said about what.

Who did it? The only people who really ever had a chance. The US government, but they would never do anything to hurt their own citizens right..?

I could possibly believe in one plane hitting a trade tower unopposed, but two? Then another one hits supposedly hits the pentagon unopposed. Where were the fighter jets? How long does it take to get jets in the air in an emergency? How long did they have? Stuff like this doesn't even add up, and I could go on, and on with these little facts that do not add up.

No one bothered to comment on my other questions that should be easily explained if the official story is true.

K9, I'm glad I could make you laugh. Hears what I find funny...

I would never had said anything if I hadn't done countless hours of personal research on the subject to quench my curiosity. Most people who believe the official story believe it simply because they are too lazy to check up on the subject.

It's funny that you ask why our government would do this... Just look at what has happened since 9/11 for the answer to your question.

That's about like saying, "Why would our government orchestrate Pearl Harbor."

Grim,

When you have to cut or fuse thick steel you find out real quick what thermite is. Yes, I understand that it's simply rust and aluminum. We used it alot when cutting road grader blades. 14ft long cut that has to happen all at once so you don't warp the blade. In the right mixture it goes off like an explosive then liquefies the steel. It can also be used to fuse steel if you have a ceramic base and apply pressure while the reaction takes place...

If a plane really hit the pentagon, lets see one video showing it happen. Oh ya, We couldn't get jets off the ground in time to handle multiple hyjacked aircraft, but the FBI sure made the rounds in record time picking up all the surveillance footage from EVERY PRIVATE camera in the area. The employees at most of the places where tape were confiscated said the FBI was there BEFORE they even knew what happened... Why didn't they confiscate all the footage of the towers being struck?

As for the friendly fire issue,

The USS Liberty was NEVER hit with friendly fire. They were maliciously attacked... This is absolutely not the same thing in any sense.

For the most part friendly fire is when you have unidentified troop movement in the field, you ask for orders. Your commanders check and assure you that no friendlies are in the area and are given the orders to fire. Then when the attack starts they immediately know they are attacking friendlies because the friendlies will be on the radio going WTF... Then the attack stops dead in it's tracks.

This is not at all what happened with the USS Liberty. The Israeli fighters made a couple of flybys in broad daylight. The soldiers sun bathing on the deck immediately recognizing the Star of David on the jets and relaxed thinking it was a friendly fly-by to say "what's up". This was not a mistake... It was an attack plain and simple.

Conspiracies!!

The planes were unopposed because no one knew what was going on. The aircraft had not relayed the fact that they had been hijacked. Many immediately thought that it was some horrible accident.

If the government, or WTC owners destroyed the buildings why would Bin Laden take responsibility for the action? Terrorist organizations only like to take responsibility for things they actually did.

Yes, thats right, the government orchestrated Pearl Harbor so that means we are in cahoots with Al Qaeda too!

Where exactly do you get your information from? You lecture to not believe the "government" controlled media etc.(something I agree with somewhat) but exactly what are your sources?

Are you reading books that are by scholarly authors? or books and articles that are opinion peices with no evidence?

But I'm sure books are also a government controlled media source.

As for the Liberty: General historical concencus is that it was a mistake. There are recordings and all sorts of documentable evidence to disprove theories that suggest it was deliberate.

But of course, that doesn't count right.

But what does count in your book? considering you have already stated that

I don't care what people say they saw
. That statement nullifies any evidence you could ever present.

Give us a break! If all of these theories were true the government would have half the population on its payroll to keep it quiet.

But I guess I'm just a "sheeple" for reading, staying on top of current events, going to university, and making rational non-absolutist descisions.

But I guess I'm just a "sheeple" for reading, staying on top of current events, going to university, and making rational non-absolutist descisions.

Yeah, you sound pretty out of touch with things... Knowledge isn't power or anything... (sarcasm noted) ;)

I'm sorry, but what do 9/11 conspiracies have to do with Barack Obama being elected President of the U.S? Please try to keep this on topic.

ok let me tie it all for you then,

9/11

shrubco goes crazy takes liberties away, attacks a sovereign nation w/o provocation, ruins the economy.. then another loon who supported that war fully wants to be the next potus, he chooses a real nutcase from lands up nort, and thus america awakens to barack hussein obama to be the 44th guy in charge of the whole damn world or somethin'..

:friday: