Halloween 08, share your plans, costumes, etc.

GrimGreg

Figured I would get us going on the spookin'. Whatcha doin, whatcha wearin?

My plan is to be a scarecrow, but use my stilts so it is like I'm actually hanging up on a stake. We'll see how it turns out???

im gonna hang with the lady and give out candy at home.

this yr i veto-ed the venue my friends are going to, so i offered up my DD services for the party animals at the end of the night, the GF is a teacher so after a Halloween day full of grade 2's she is needing a night to relax.

how many people can i cram in the pathy tonight?? i will be finding out.

I dont think anyone needs THAT many drunk people in their pathfinder. yikes.

Nothing festive here, the kidlets were afraid of our building last year, and we didnt see any... so we're hiding inside. Gonna make pizza and relax. Might make Simon watch 'It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown' with me. :D

our neighborhood does it right... I leave the wife and older son at home to hand out candy and scare the little kids and I take my youngest around the neighborhood. About every 4th house has jello shots or margaritas or similar for the adults. I get tanked about the saem time my 7-year-old gets tired of trick-or-treating.

i'll be handing out candy to the neigborhood kids and the i will proceed to get shiat-faced at my friend's house down the street. Last weekend's party came up on my short notice so i ended up being a car mechanic because i never had enough time to clean up after working on the pathy, so i said to hell with it and went grease and all :lol:

tonight i will probably be an 80's headbanger. i just have to find my old judas priest concert tee and some girl's jeans

What nobody's gonna post pics?

Fine I'll get it started:

2997781629_e0402ff911_b.jpg

2997782893_354c2a5839_b.jpg

Girlfriends costume wasn't quite finished in those pics, she hadn't done her hair or make-up yet.

~EDIT - Girlfriend doesn't like how she looks in the pics so I have taken them down. I'll post an edited version of just my costume soonish

Edited by SC88Pathy

Whoa!! Back off lady!!! Give him time to make bail... :D

B

I don't make hay bails, I buy them :stickwack:

Pics still in camera, couldn't do the scarecrow, I got on my stilts and my back said "EF U!"

~EDIT - Girlfriend doesn't like how she looks in the pics so I have taken them down. I'll post an edited version of just my costume soonish

Whoa, dude.... consider that your first warning...

One warning is not enough to react, but pay attention.