My new toy

Precise1

I'm not too exited yet, but that'll probably build. I'm pretty happy with $3,300 for a 95XE sport package and only 95k miles!! I won't bother listing everything that is new...

I'm more shaking my head at the new pile of work ahead of me... :blink: Lets see, where was I before I smashed the last one. Swap suspension, refurbish rims in the garage, buy/mount 5 10.5x31 tires, make skid plates, CL replacement, headers?, exhaust...

Not to mention stripping the old 95XE... I'll start a classifieds about that.

Anyway, here is Pathy effort #2. I need to think of a good Christian school girl name. You know, how they start all innocent... :D

NewPathy002p.jpg

NewPathy005p.jpg

NewPathy006.jpg

B

Elisabeth may work. It could encompass everything from Liz, to Sister Mary Beth. :D

As for the chromie (shiney) center caps, I have 3 rear and 4 front that will be available some time soon. I'm going to have to find a balance; I don't want to charge for every little item (as I hate to nickel and dime) but in the last 2 months I have spent (not financed) almost $20,000. :blink: I can not justify purchases interfering with savings currently.

Any proceeds from parting the old pathy out is slated for mods and upgrades so to make some progress I may not be as generous as I prefer. We shall see how it works out. :shrug:

B

That is a nice looking Pathfinder B! I will not suggest a name cause I am a firm believer that a good name is thought up by the owner after she has been yours for awhile so you know her quirks and personality. I have had my exploder for 3 or so months now and am close but have not decided on a permanent name for her yet.

well B, you won't have much issue parting the old rig out, cuz i'll come scavenge most interior stuff and the engine out of her lol......... but that'll have to be AFTER johnson valley, to which you SHOULD come......... evern if you only wheel light to moderately..... it'll be a great weekend! :beer:

Cassandra(Cassie for short) was a girl I knew who would always say "I'm Catholic" whenever somone tried to go too far w/ her or used the lords name in vein. So persistantly innocent it frustraighted ppl. When she starts givin ya trouble you could say "Cassie don't get sassy"

edit: or if you ever wanna go solid axle w/ her you can tell her "Cass' I'm givin' you a SAS"

Edited by MY1PATH

Cassandra(Cassie for short) was a girl I knew who would always say "I'm Catholic" whenever somone tried to go too far w/ her or used the lords name in vein. So persistantly innocent it frustraighted ppl. When she starts givin ya trouble you could say "Cassie don't get sassy"

edit: or if you ever wanna go solid axle w/ her you can tell her "Cass' I'm givin' you a SAS"

lol. you wouldn't name yer truck cassandra if you knew the best friend of mine, "cassie" i do lmfao *falls over*

Dude's right. It's like my great grandpappy used to say " If its got tits or wheels....eventually, it's gonna give you trouble". :tonguefinger:

Used to have a sticker that said that on my hard hat....until we got a female saftey officer at the place I was working at the time.... :shrug:

Nice ride B. She looks real clean, and should be a good base to start with. :aok:

Now, find yourself some SE, or LE seats....they make ALL the difference in comfort, mostly noticeable on long trips.