• another truck (suv)
    • a van (mini or otherwise)
    • bus
    • train
    • subway
    • bicycle
    • i walk to work
    • donkey or none of the above

Just wondering who uses their pathy for day-in, day-out transportation. I know I do :D:itsallgood:

Edit: Evidentally I'm retarded and can't make a poll. :unsure:

Edited by mzxtreme

if you want other choices let me know.

i think the only thing missing is airplane or helicopter........ skateboard, rollerskates...... donkey.......

if you want other choices let me know.

purrrfect. Thanks.

What did i do wrong? I filled in the fields and added the choices, but it just didn't show up :shrug:

i walk to work and use the pathy for towing the boat, carting around construction materials, groceries and beer runs. oh yeah, i wheel it too ;)

For me, the Pathy is more than just a daily driver. It is my work truck for my forestry consulting business.

My wife drives the van as her daily driver and that is what we use for longer trips.

purrrfect. Thanks.

What did i do wrong? I filled in the fields and added the choices, but it just didn't show up :shrug:

i'm guessing you didn't fill out all of the lines... you have to fill out the first 2 question or it won't take.

Need to add motorcycle!

Not only is it unbelievable fun, I consistently get 40-50 mpg in town (yes, really - as verified by both the trip computer and doing the math at gas pump). And this is a rather large BMW 1200 cc "sport touring" bike. Saddlebags and full fairing. Yes, seats and grips are heated for the winter months.

I keep getting told to drive to the bus station and take the bus from there to school, yet it's most of the way in to the station, and i already paid for my parking :crazy: tree huggers

From November to February the Pathfinder is my DD. March to October I have the choice of the Pathfinder or my motorcycle. I've been riding the bike to work for a week now, it's cold and rainy here in Vancouver, but it's a ton of fun, and I save so much on gas!

nice 240!! what you packin under the hood?

Here ya go :)

JakesCar013.jpg

(BTW that front end damage is no longer there, had it repaired)

Built s13 Blacktop, 8.2:1 Comp Forged Pistons/Rods, 272 i/e cams, gt2871r .86 a/r... Waiting on me to get down to Seattle and Tune it (just running a AFC Neo right now on stock 370 injectors), probably going to go with something conservative like a JWT or Enthalpy ECU and use the piggy back to fine tune the 740cc injectors waiting to be installed.

Should see around 400whp on the dyno.

BUT I'm selling it :( Can't bring it up here unless I want it to be completely destroyed in less than a year.