No offence..... But!

Vsicks Pathy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Simon, That's how you get life back into the board. Once again there is life in here again lol.

And you zonianbrat, get off your high horse buddy and see what goes on in the real world. Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your backside instead of wanting to shelter it from the realities of what we as a collective are responsible for, the world would be a better place.

Ha ha high horse take a look in the mirror. I was simply stating that this site is for Nissan discussion but you always come in to Off topic with some political mess. Simon was right , you cant take it can you. I do follow what goes on in the world. You obviously beleive all that the media wants you too and that is cool. I refuse to get into a argument with you like everybody else on here does.

You sir are an ass. Plain and simple. Go talk to Pezzy she is selling something you should be interested in. Dont worry about the 2 bucks, it's on me.

Exactly... this is turning down the road of personal attacks, which always gets threads locked :togo:

So should we just personally attack V6 in every thread he posts until they get locked, he gets pissed, and goes back to hiding in the basement with a tinfoil hat? I mean seriously, he is a delusional nutjob who thinks the rest of the world is out to get him (granted there probably are a few). Like ZB said, I get enough "real life/ world events" otherwise, I'm here to socialize and share Pathy knowledge. It's sad that some people have to be so worked up and live in fear that they can't enjoy life.

I'm here to socialize and share Pathy knowledge.

Yeah, me too, but some users enjoy V6's threads & topics.

My suggestion to anyone who gets all worked up about these threads, is to ignore the threads, or block his posts. Telling him he's a big poopyhead for the things he posts and the way he reacts to such comments will not get anyone anywhere. Let's practice being adults shall we?

Now, who wants a boot in the nads?

:tongue::D

this forum rocks, i never knew there were pathfinder enthusiasts in this world, until i purchased one of my own. i wanted to learn more, and find individuals who knew more about pathfinders than myself. so i did what any man wanting to find information does (yes i searched google)

In my two-three weeks here, i have met some pretty kick ass dudes (and chicks), with some sick rigs. I figured out what tires can fit my vehicle, and what modifications i can do to my rig. I also found a good deal on some of the sickest wheels i have ever seen (cragar soft 8's). Basically, if it were not for this forum i would not have known anything about my truck.

-- [peace love and pot]

I'm here to socialize and share Pathy knowledge. It's sad that some people have to be so worked up and live in fear that they can't enjoy life.

me too and i bet v6 does the exact same thing.. the only foaming mouths i see are of the ones that jump down his throat when he posts up interesting things. personally i like discussing politics and world matters and he is a good one as he gives us a view from the other side of the world.. that's a good thing.. those who b and moan.. expand your minds or use ignore. it is your choice. :beer::)

Your point is well taken MZ. But you also have to realize by looking at his past posts that there is always someone jumping on him. That tells me that the majority of people on here dont want to read that stuff and yes I agree just ignore it but let's face it that just does not happen. I just dont see this as the place for that discussion here even if it is an off-topic forum. Maybe we could implement a political off-topic section.

Or we could be called NPORPA Nissan Pathfinder Off Road Political Association. I am kidding but I said it to myself and though it was funny.

speaking of bitching & moaning, steveo i havent seen any posts, not that ive had a good look tho, about the oz election we just had.

no work choices....good, d%!# heads running the country.....bad.

:beer:

ahhh just saw 'on a lighter note'....... thought it was too good to be true. an oz election and v6 not post about it....:):)

I am always on top of things Steevo. We should get together again, I an thinking in the new year. My Pathy should be ready then..