No offence..... But!

Vsicks Pathy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like MZ is yelling into thin air. Either that or some posts got deleted (which will probably just add fuel to the fire). With that said... My inner child agrees with Simon... (poopie head) :)

"bitch and complain" ? You don't know what bitching and complaining is.

*snort*

Wanna bet?? He lives with Pezzy!!!

*snicker*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I so DID NOT say that!!!!

*covers nuts*

See, now this thread is what I miss!!!

An innocent begining, some psudo-snide replies, rebuttals ping ponged back and forth, a few level heads trying to tone things down then leaving, degeneration, repeated requests from moderators to ease up, apologies, more ping ponging, disregard for the COC of the site, attention required by a Moderator in official capacity, post deletions, thread dies...

*sniff* Just like the old days...

No wonder I have better things to do. :rolleyes:

Melbourne, eh? I believe my mom lived there for a while after WW2; I'll have to ask her about it and check out what I can on the web. If nothing else, I'm due for a REAL vacation...

I'm interested in seeing what you are doing with your rig in more detail. Unfortunately, I need to finish one project (so I have something to drive) before I take the Pathy offline. You know you are behind when you have to finish a project just to start another... :unsure:

*snort*

Wanna bet?? He lives with Pezzy!!!

*snicker*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I so DID NOT say that!!!!

*covers nuts*

See, now this thread is what I miss!!!

An innocent begining, some psudo-snide replies, rebuttals ping ponged back and forth, a few level heads trying to tone things down then leaving, degeneration, repeated requests from moderators to ease up, apologies, more ping ponging, disregard for the COC of the site, attention required by a Moderator in official capacity, post deletions, thread dies...

*sniff* Just like the old days...

No wonder I have better things to do. :rolleyes:

Melbourne, eh? I believe my mom lived there for a while after WW2; I'll have to ask her about it and check out what I can on the web. If nothing else, I'm due for a REAL vacation...

I'm interested in seeing what you are doing with your rig in more detail. Unfortunately, I need to finish one project (so I have something to drive) before I take the Pathy offline. You know you are behind when you have to finish a project just to start another... :unsure:

Holy crap!!!aint that the truth!!!!!

Censorship, it's the democratic way in MZ's mind I guess.

lol.. look, it was degrading mud slinging and it really had nothing to do with the topic.. it was like reading PMs to me so it went.

zonianbrat, v6 is very good in laying the issues out in a way that antagonizes people.. i really don't think it is always ment to be that way... may be it is.. but his views are interesting.. why take them personally though.. but he can be like a beagle on a rabbit. learn mind wrestling. ;):)

psst.. i'll tell you one thing that really irks him though: facts or at least some back up material for your way of thinking. :)

i think australia related stuff is also fair game. :FartExplode-vi:

Your point is well taken MZ. But you also have to realize by looking at his past posts that there is always someone jumping on him. That tells me that the majority of people on here dont want to read that stuff

I beg to differ.... Just look how many peeps look at any of my posts. They seem pretty interested to me. But alas... I get the very strong feeling that people will not post in these topics because of fear of being personally attacked. The "jumping on him" remark you make is so so apt. People tend to "jump" (get personal) when they have nothing to argue or debate with, like facts for example, or they simply can not comprehend what is being said and they are to set in their ways to learn... These people rely on typical "bully boy" tactics. I am glad that this time the thread was no locked on a permanent basis. It shows maturity. My hat (though I do not wear one of any type, including porous metals) to the moderators.

You were not the only one to have a reply deleted. I too was a "victim". I thought mine clever a witty too? Perhaps a little to witty ay mz? That's the law of the land and no hard feelings when it is justified.

lol.. look, it was degrading mud slinging and it really had nothing to do with the topic.. it was like reading PMs to me so it went.

Agreed. And I do apologise for making the mods work harder than they should.

zonianbrat, v6 is very good in laying the issues out in a way that antagonizes people.. i really don't think it is always ment to be that way... may be it is.. but his views are interesting.. why take them personally though.. but he can be like a beagle on a rabbit. learn mind wrestling. ;):)

No mz.. I am more like a fat man on a doughnut.

psst.. i'll tell you one thing that really irks him though: facts or at least some back up material for your way of thinking. :)

I think you have that arse about?

i think australia related stuff is also fair game. :FartExplode-vi:

Yes, our newly elected Prime Minister is going to try to get Bush to sign the Kyoto Protocol agreement as we just did. Thank your God that the war criminal, John Winston Howard, is no longer in power. Oh, our troops are to be out of Iraq by mid next year too. There is literally lots of things (come on over here) happening at the moment. It's all good!

go figure, a thread started by V6 that turns into a rant.. wow.. its like the first time.

did you ever think elsewise?

Did you not say in another of my threads, that you shell not and will not post in anymore of my threads?

Did I not say make that a promise too?

Sigh!

I beg to differ.... Just look how many peeps look at any of my posts. They seem pretty interested to me. But alas... I get the very strong feeling that people will not post in these topics because of fear of being personally attacked. The "jumping on him" remark you make is so so apt. People tend to "jump" (get personal) when they have nothing to argue or debate with, like facts for example, or they simply can not comprehend what is being said and they are to set in their ways to learn... These people rely on typical "bully boy" tactics. I am glad that this time the thread was no locked on a permanent basis. It shows maturity. My hat (though I do not wear one of any type, including porous metals) to the moderators.

You were not the only one to have a reply deleted. I too was a "victim". I thought mine clever a witty too? Perhaps a little to witty ay mz? That's the law of the land and no hard feelings when it is justified.

Let's be honest here, yes quite a few people view your posts V6 but I would say half of the people "tune in" to see what kind of argument has erupted from it. I know it turned ugly between you and I have apologized for my actions.

Let's be honest here, yes quite a few people view your posts V6 but I would say half of the people "tune in" to see what kind of argument has erupted from it. I know it turned ugly between you and I have apologized for my actions.

No thoughts on my theory as to why these people don't post?

You think it was "us" that turned ugly? I admit... I did try, but my very crudely crafted, however so appropriate, reply got deleted. lol