No offence..... But!

Vsicks Pathy

and since we are talking about country bashing..... I've been living in canada for the past 15 months.

and i can say this with great dismay... Canadians don't like americans, every time the US is brought up, its negative. (in reality for every 5 negative statements you here 1 good one).

But i don't bash the country, I like it here. as a matter of fact, I'm gonna miss canada and its people alot when im done.

I don't know to be honest. I think, in general, the rest of the world has a bad view of the US, and, I guess, Americans, simply because of the US's foreign policy. I don't believe that it's people disliking "Americans" as much as having a face to put their negative feelings towards, if that makes sense. For instance, you, being an American, living in Canada, get the displeasure of being the representative of the country that has done some, let's say, interesting things abroad. Does that make sense?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know to be honest. I think, in general, the rest of the world has a bad view of the US, and, I guess, Americans, simply because of the US's foreign policy. I don't believe that it's people disliking "Americans" as much as having a face to put their negative feelings towards, if that makes sense. For instance, you, being an American, living in Canada, get the displeasure of being the representative of the country that has done some, let's say, interesting things abroad. Does that make sense?

I don't understand why you filthy canadans hate the US so much. Guess you can just kiss my white American arse.

ps... how 'bout them Leafs? at least they're not last, huh?

Edited by k9sar

Don't remember you making that promise, and i did say i will steer clear...

I did not make a promise??? I asked you too, but here you still are........

I have not posted to anything you have writen in a long time.

OH, and yes you like drama. 95% of all your threads turn into rants by somebody.

one of the "somebody" that you talk about. Actually one of the main offenders. Why don't you take the time to look at what you write, then assess yourself!

YOU do nothing but start threads talking crap about politics and other contries. ( like the last 5 )

Build a bridge man. Or better still, you start one about another country. Namely mine. I don't think you know enough to do that though.

I read them, shake my head, and move on. I only replied cause whats his names statement made me laugh.

Why bother replying at all? Something or someone made you laugh?? It was that good you can't remember their name? Please. Correct me if I am wrong but your lame reply was nearly 2 weeks after the thread was posted. After the thread was locked because of immature behavior. You just couldn't wait for it to open again so you could lead the way and become that "somebody" to turn the thread to sh!t again. Could you?

The reason i'm not to active on this board anymore is because of YOU and some of the Mods. Every time i come in here and check.. "New posts" the tops ones are started by you and its all crap about how you don't like what somebody else is doing... so.. whats the point? I want nissan tech.. not BS.

I so happy to know that I have touched you. How about you post up something interesting at some stage if you don't like me posting up. I can then enter your thread with all the childish sooky baby intent that you do in mine. Wouldn't that be one for the books.

I can't belive that the mods let somebody from outside our country talk crap about our country and others. Its the principle of it all.

This is a forum for nissan lovers of all kinds. Not a place to say OH no.. Look at what the US did again.. join a political forum for that.

I can't believe you can't spell believe.

And finally something we can agree on. To quote you directly.... This is a forum for nissan lovers of all kinds.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

This should read... Boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo shouldn't it?

Ok, i'm done.. i'll come back in a few months.

Cya. Oh, and merry xmas too. And please try to have a happy new year, it does seem that this one got you down a little and made you bitter and blind.

There is wisdom to what you say... however, let me recap a conversation i had with a candian the other day.

Since the US screwed us on the soft woods agreement, I think we should sell our oil (from the oil sands) to the us and TAX the @!*% out of it..

My reply was.. we didn't screw you.. you sold out. he just stuttered.

And nearly every canadian i've met thinks we all LOVE Bush. I don't

I see the point of whats been going on recently. and its not AMERICA its the present Admin.

I don't like bush, i don't like what he's done with our country. But do i stand behind what we do.. most of the times yes. Because "generally" there is good intent behind it. whether its misguided or not, is another debate.

There is wisdom to what you say... however, let me recap a conversation i had with a candian the other day.

Since the US screwed us on the soft woods agreement, I think we should sell our oil (from the oil sands) to the us and TAX the @!*% out of it..

My reply was.. we didn't screw you.. you sold out. he just stuttered.

well, there's no accounting for ignorance, in ANY country, or ANY race. :shrug:

And nearly every canadian i've met thinks we all LOVE Bush. I don't

I see the point of whats been going on recently. and its not AMERICA its the present Admin.

I don't like bush, i don't like what he's done with our country. But do i stand behind what we do.. most of the times yes. Because "generally" there is good intent behind it. whether its misguided or not, is another debate.

And that's my point.... Americans (the people themselves) become the face for the Admin, amongst people from other nations. The people take the brunt.

And I can agree with you on "standing behind what we do". For instance, I stand behind the troops. I agree that they're risking their lives for a cause. My issue is with the cause chosen by the admin. I do NOT agree with the cause in the case of Iraq, or Afghanistan.

I don't understand why you filthy canadans hate the US so much. Guess you can just kiss my white American arse.

ps... how 'bout them Leafs? at least they're not last, huh?

What are you all up in arms aboot?!?!? Take off you hoser! :tongue:

Yeah...nice having a winning streak for a change....they look like a hockey team lately! :aok:

What are you all up in arms aboot?!?!? Take off you hoser! :tongue:

Yeah...nice having a winning streak for a change....they look like a hockey team lately! :aok:

heheheheh

gotta poke the boys up north with a stick from time to time to make sure they're paying attention

Spot on with the foreign policy point. Key word.. Foreign. But it is also an attitude on a personal level too Simon. One of of which is in full flight here at the moment.

Hey simon..... :beer:

good way of putting things.

"Build a bridge man. Or better still, you start one about another country. Namely mine. I don't think you know enough to do that though."

V6, please.. you couldn't even imagine what i've seen and done in this world.

And as previously stated, i don't do "country" bashing

wow man.. just wow.

your a piece of work.

maybe you should move to OZ

would you expand on that as i can't read your mind. the part about turning down the german help is the truth so i am not sure what your beef is.. the other is my personal thought and i really don't get your response with respect to that, either.

and thanks for the suggestion but i think i'll stay here for now. :D

also, i understand you have issues with my edditing.. well, guess what.. i let v6 bite away at you. hehe :D enjoy! we better not get any b&m PMs from you anymore. :lol:

so we went to Iraq to catch OBL? where is he then? i recall us hanging some other dude. (btw. that was our dude once) is that what you support? can you say terrorists-r-us? :D

and since we are talking about country bashing..... I've been living in canada for the past 15 months.

and i can say this with great dismay... Canadians don't like americans, every time the US is brought up, its negative. (in reality for every 5 negative statements you here 1 good one).

talk about generailizing.. all the canadians i know, love america.. so there. :P:D :D

Build a bridge man. Or better still, you start one about another country. Namely mine. I don't think you know enough to do that though.
lol. :)

And that's my point.... Americans (the people themselves) become the face for the Admin, amongst people from other nations. The people take the brunt.
and who elected these idiots? right, the face..

MZ, I do appologize.. I will explain.

1) if you honestly believe that we turned down help so that "people can suffer".. than you buy into the media way to much.

2) if you are going to bash any country, then maybe you should move to OZ were, obvioulsy its acceptable.

(which is kind of strange since their bill of rights is not in the constitution, therefore cannot be protected by law i.e. freedom of speech)

Edited by 87pathy

would you expand on that as i can't read your mind. the part about turning down the german help is the truth so i am not sure what your beef is.. the other is my personal thought and i really don't get your response with respect to that, either.

Why are just the Germans getting praise here. I know their help was knocked back but Australia helped out there too, as did a large number of other countries.

Why are just the Germans getting praise here. I know their help was knocked back but Australia helped out there too, as did a large number of other countries.

yes there was help from Oz and a few other countries. I didn't mean to say "nobody helped poor us".. but there was not the urgent response that is generally given by the US.

also, i understand you have issues with my edditing.. well, guess what.. i let v6 bite away at you. hehe :D enjoy! we better not get any b&m PMs from you anymore. :lol:

so we went to Iraq to catch OBL? where is he then? i recall us hanging some other dude. (btw. that was our dude once) is that what you support? can you say terrorists-r-us? :D

Go ahead and let v6 bite away. you think i really care if he bites at me? :wackinit:

and what the hell are B&M PM's? I've sent you what 1 PM how many months ago?

and yes in my opinion, your editing sucks.

Why should we have to edit? If you have to constantly edit peoples posts, then maybe they shouldn't be here. I'v made 1 nasty post all the years i've been on this site and i have 20% warning.

I know there are people on this site who have said nearly as nasty, and much more frequently.. and they are still here. Biased maybe?

yes there was help from Oz and a few other countries. I didn't mean to say "nobody helped poor us".. but there was not the urgent response that is generally given by the US.

Over 90 countries helped out with Katrina. The response was overwhelming on a global scale. It just wasn't so important to Bush's regime. As to why that is, you'll have to ask them.

:wackinit:

and we have like the best discussion we've had in a long time here right now, all of a sudden. hmmm.. :)

continue in this manner and there won't any mod interference.. if/when this disintigrates into name calling and such, then the hated edits come into play. :)

if/when this disintigrates into name calling and such, then the hated edits come into play. :)

Spineless crybaby. :tongue:

Bush, good, bad or otherwise is the elected leader of the country, until that changes, not much you can do but cry in your cheereos, get over it and vote in a year. Bush hasn't been the best pres. but he is a lot better than people give him credit for, and there have been much worse. At least he isn't getting hummers from some slut in the oval office.....Maybe that's why Hilary wants a shot, so she can have..... :ill:

At least he isn't getting hummers from some slut in the oval office.....Maybe that's why Hilary wants a shot, so she can have..... :ill:

Yeah, but at least Clinton did quite a bit for the US's reputation. From the perspective of someone outside the US he was a great president.... his personal choices regarding certain interns notwithstanding. :lol:

Yeah, but at least Clinton did quite a bit for the US's reputation. From the perspective of someone outside the US he was a great president.... his personal choices regarding certain interns notwithstanding. :lol:

You realize how much he did to ef us over here right?