Leaving The Pathfinder Family

Cannonball

Geez, that's a helluva upgrade :aok: What gave you the, err, change of heart?

BTW, when's your next trip to the dyno? :lol: PICS TOO!

ever driven one? haha i think it would do it to anyone. the pathy was a gas guzzler. this one gets MUCH better gas mileage. trip to the dyno? not sure, for those locally in san diego i'll be running the 1/8 drag strip at qualcom on friday night just to see what it can do anyone's welcome to come spectate. the dyno probably not until i move back to VA, i dont trust anyone out here really.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

He'll be back, they always come back.

well after a 3 year hiatius i am back in the bathfinder family with a 2009 4x4 SE.

:rofl: kill the witch that can see the future! :rofl:

actually there are a couple newer members with r51s and have messed with them a little I belive...

welcomes back :hugs:

:rofl: @ nunya

Welcome back. As a former BMW owner, I feel your pain. No german cars again for me... ever... Nissan FTW.

And to think dad bought a 325i yesterday for a DD, and is thinking of selling his 3.5 S/C 98 Maxima, so that he can buy mom another 3 series for a daily, and mod his 325...

well after a 3 year hiatius i am back in the bathfinder family with a 2009 4x4 SE. the C55 was a BLAST to own, but was just too damn expensive to maintain. this R51 forum is pretty dead, even more so than it was back in 06.

Pathfinder??

Welcome back Bud. Yeah, not many people modding the newer model, but that will change when the resale price drops. Msybe you need to lead the pack?? :shrug:

So, what are you looking to do??

B

And to think dad bought a 325i yesterday for a DD, and is thinking of selling his 3.5 S/C 98 Maxima, so that he can buy mom another 3 series for a daily, and mod his 325...

I'm with you on this. I love Nissan but BMW is just epic IMO. I love my E38... So much, I want a E31 to go with it. :lol:

Welcome back, OP! :beer:

I'll never leave the euro scene completely. but dont get me started on it. I modded the hell out of my C55 while I had it, even took it up into the 160's. The pathfinder may not get much done to it, I was looking for a reliable camping rig and decided this one was it. I'm thinking 33's and a removable rooftop basket. I'm going to make a trailer for hauling my stuff so i dont really need much done on the pathy.

here's a few pics of the c55 while i owned it for your enjoyment.

when i first bought it

Eric042small.jpg

bumpers, wheels, suspension, tint and other various mods

IMG_1172small.jpg

IMG_1257small.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

change of wheels and tint

DSC_3027.jpg

Edited by Cannonball