11-year-old Bags 1000+ Lb Wild Hog With Pistol

88pathoffroad

I won't believe it until they have the head mounted and some reporter actually touches it... and why didn't they take any video??? I am sure there were hundreds of reporters who would have loved to film it.

My brother is a published photoshop artist... I don't believe any "amazing" pictures any more. Show me video proof and I will believe it :) And how about a picture with a measuring stick in it? or a picture of the pig on the scale so we can see the reading?

If I got a pig that big I would have documented it a lot better.

Also as a side note:

I think the first photo is using a little bit of trick photography, because the scale of the pig changes compared to the boy in the next few pictures. It looks like the boy is standing aways behind the pig and is leaning on his own knee as he is crouching.... they try to make it look like he is leaning on the pig.

Just my 0.2 cents

-Mike

I saw it in my local paper (Mobile Register). It was in Alabama if I'm not mistaken. I assume they checked it out if they put it in the news paper. I could be wrong though.

I won't believe it until they have the head mounted and some reporter actually touches it... and why didn't they take any video??? I am sure there were hundreds of reporters who would have loved to film it.

My brother is a published photoshop artist... I don't believe any "amazing" pictures any more. Show me video proof and I will believe it :) And how about a picture with a measuring stick in it? or a picture of the pig on the scale so we can see the reading?

If I got a pig that big I would have documented it a lot better.

Also as a side note:

I think the first photo is using a little bit of trick photography, because the scale of the pig changes compared to the boy in the next few pictures. It looks like the boy is standing aways behind the pig and is leaning on his own knee as he is crouching.... they try to make it look like he is leaning on the pig.

Just my 0.2 cents

-Mike

You are very correct in your side note. That is exactly how they staged the shot before the photoshopping. Same with the second photo. The peope are standing at least 10 feet behind the pig. It's called foreshortening or something like that.

I assume they checked it out if they put it in the news paper.

Bwaaaaahhhh haa haaaaaaaaa..... The sound of naivety.

Reality check: The media is far more interested in selling papers than checking facts. And oh yeah... George lies.

Sorry to ruin your happy day.

Thats no pig thats a Rhino :lol:

Thats another one of my points... in the photo it looks about as big as a rhino, but rhinos weigh around 2000-5000 pounds... so why does this thing only weigh 1100??

I don't actually doubt the weight of the pig. But I do doubt that it is really as big as they make it look. There have been cases of wiled pigs weighing in at 900lbs so 1100 is not to unimaginable.

-Mike

Im still stuck on an 11 year old student at a christan school running round with a .50 cal revolver......dude wtf? hehehe

Notice his Finger on the trigger.....

Still it was fun while it lasted

• 7 years later...