Pathie4me

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The post is not dead, just the opposite. Many people PM me.

I have had plotter problems (won't cut right) but the problem will be fixed as soon as I get the part from Roland. Hopefully next week.

I apologize for the delay and rest assured I am not blowing smoke, If that was the case I would have wanted $$ first.

If anyone has any concerns or questions please PM me.

Brent. :itsallgood:

That explains that! I've been taking a look in the mail every day when I get home, and I've been thinking "omg my stickers are going to be here today!", and there'll even be some kind of brown envelope, and I'll open it, and it turns out its some gay offer for a high interest rate credit card or some bull@!*% I dont want..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

No I haven't bailed on this but I am having problems with my plotter/printer. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for a part to do them up but if I don't get the part by the end of the month I will out source the printing and cutting to a print shop with no extra fees to you.

I am truly sorry for the delay and I WILL get them done soon.

-----

Brent.

• 2 weeks later...

If we can't get this working, I have a friend who just started a printing business and they might be able to help out but I don't know if they can do die-cuts and all that.

Ok want some for mine and the wifes terrano, am after 2 windscreen size and 4 of these ones you have. But my problem is im in australia. Would you post that far?

Thanks Lee

Ok guys... I finally found someone locally to make mine.. If anyone wants some they are available. She currently doesn't have the reflective stickers but if theres a request, she'll get a roll. Anyone interested? I made some for myself that fit inside the fixed glass section of the rear doors, which is 8.25in long x (I'm not sure, didn't check) 2.25in wide. If you have a different design, or larger size, attach the image, and font if possible. I'll get them made and shipped.

It cost me $7.00+tax for one. So thats about $7.54. That covered the "custom sticker fee." That was for my small one though. If I order in bulk, maybe I'll get them for the same price for larger stickers.

It cost me $7.00+tax for one. So thats about $7.54. That covered the "custom sticker fee." That was for my small one though. If I order in bulk, maybe I'll get them for the same price for larger stickers.

that would be cool.

Let's see a pic of your sticker.

I'm still figuring out a way to scan it lol. I have an All-in-One connected to one of my machines. The machine is just used as a backup storage for my home network and to share the printer. The machine doesnt have anything connected to it like a monitor, mouse, kb, so I'm trying to figure out how to share the scanner thats available. Theres a third-party proggy called RemoteScan but is there another way without third-party programs?