• Cocaine
    • Heroin
    • Suicide
    • TrimSpa
    • Methamphetamines
    • Natural Selection
    • She's not dead
    • Who is Anna Nicole Smith?

As most of you know, Anna Nicole Smith died yesterday at age 39. I wanted to see what you think the cause of death was. An autopsy was done, but nothing major was found. The only confirmed fact was that there was not any drugs in her STOMACH, which basically doesn't mean anything, could have been blood, etc.

Doesn't affect me at all whatsoever, just curious.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/a...pses/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/09/s...dies/index.html

The autopsy revealed no narcotics in her system so you can scratch that one off the list. Supposedly she had the same heart condition as her son who died a few months earlier (or maybe that's what the dollars that were flashed to the media led them to say :aok: )

Come on MZ, where are you to chime in???

*Edit* I voted "who's Anna Nicole Smith" because I don't agree with any of the listed possibilities.

Edited by navygz19

i think it's just sad that she died. first she loses her son, then she has a baby girl, goes through all the BS with her late husbands family.. all for what? to die.

everyone dies, that's a given, but shady circumstances and a "monroe" type death have me wondering.....

The real question is...how much did the mortician charge for "admission" :hide:

hahahahaha :lol: that's just dirty.

Don't forget the big lawsuit against her and Trim Spa. Lots of stuff stacked up, it wouldn't be surprising. Oh, and on the note of her son, I believe they said he had a deadly combination of methadone and some other sort of prescription drug in his system.

I'll bet $ it was depressants and or anti-anxiety meds with a little booze to wash it down. Just underestimated a bit. Easy to do, so I hear.

B

yup. easy to do. that's what i always worry about my best friend doing (lorna, has bone cancer now). she has morphine pills and anti depressants and a cocktail of crap she could easily off herself with.

but eally, wtf was anna nicole doing with that methanone (or whatever) pills that ehr son killed himself with?

I'm going with some off the wall crap to make it interesting....the family of the old guy still wanted to keep his money.....the nurse was with her when she died, but her body guard gave her CPR not the nurse.....maybe the nurse was arranged through the oldtimer's family? Things that make you go hmmmm.....and didn't the news say that CPR was given for an hour b4 911 was called? Or was that me coming in on the end of a news clip and misunderstanding it? :shrug:

Guest SuperSon
Anna, Elvis and Diana are all on beach somewhere having fun.....

Wierd but thats just me...

Left out the african american dude? JB???? P...

How about cumulative suicide? Continuous abuse of the physical systems over long periods of time.

just like with a car: poor maintenance, hard-driving, too many mystery marvel oil octane enhancers and even the occasional nitrous boost can lead to premature engine and/or tranny death.

Sad that the only memories (or lack thereof) that poor baby will have of her are when she was in a drunken/inibriated stupor.

Jaja Gabor's (completely wrong spelling I know) hubby is in on the paternity battle now? Where the hell are the signups for this?

Edited by navygz19