Happy Birthday...

Pezzy

thanks guys...there will def be some -alcohol- later on...all of the designs i have done in the past 4 months got put into a chassis for NC to review today and their a huge PITA to please b/c they like ascethetics over functionality...

have a good 1 88...

Happy birthday, unccpathy! Thanks a lot, all. We went out to dinner at a seafood restaurant, too. It was good.

My dad got me 5 little un-cut thundereggs and is helping with the Pathy via an auto parts store gift card. Sweet! I'm going to cut the eggs tomorrow and see what's inside. I see purple on one.....

Oh, and my mom's getting me a data DVD full of fullsize topographical and standard maps to various places around the Northwest where you can find minerals and rocks of all kinds! GPS waypoints and all! :D

Cary got us tickets to see ICP in Portland on Monday. :D :bow: -bounce- -alcohol-

We went out to dinner at a seafood restaurant

sweet sounds like that was a theme for the evening...

my roommates got themselves air pistols and got me 1 too...so we started off in the house shooting at each other and then we carried it outside after some shots and beers they started to hurt a lil less but we all have nice welts (looks like chicken pox)

ICP didnt even know they were still around...i havent listened to them in a long time gotta dig that out of the classic files sometime for a good laugh...hope u enjoy that i bet it'd be a blast

*rubs eyes*

omg who is that!

Does that mean someone noticed I wasn't around as much, or does that mean you don't know who I am :P

I know I haven't been around my NPORA friends in a while, internet use has been monitored a little more at work......damn computer IT keeners! Slick brought to my attention that I hadn't been around (you can thank or blame her for me beeing back :D ) and I started thinking of all my friends here, so I say screw the monitoring!!!!!

Sorry 88pathoffroad & unccpathfinder I know this is your BDay thread, didn't mean to intrude :X

:beer:

Denis