Loose Change.

TeenZombie

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was video of a plan hitting the pentagon that was from a secrity gate, the last time i saw it it was hard to see what actually hit it, i first saw it a few years ago and it was clear what it was, but the only thing i find odd is that there is no wings or holes in the pentagon where the wings went into, at the wtc u can see where they went into the building, but idk, im not in anyway an aircraft engineer or a building dude

i have a video on my comp about that and it and it says that in order for the plane to literally disappear like it did it would have to be going fast enough to blow the cars on the highway off the road and something about the angle of the impact was so low that if it was a plane it would have to it the street lights on the highway

but we have ppl like dan who saw it happen, and theres a buncha ppl who saw it happen and its not like the government paid them to lie

Why wouldn't the government lie about it?

There is no doubt whatsoever that planes hit the WTC.

The scientifics of a plane hitting the Pentagon do not match up at all.

The video I think you were referring was an officially released video of a "plane hitting the Pentagon", but it was actually just 5 frames of an explosion.

All science and evidence point to cruise missle.

The video I think you were referring was an officially released video of a "plane hitting the Pentagon", but it was actually just 5 frames of an explosion.

i saw it on the discovery channel a long time ago, it wasnt frames and u could see the airplane coming in, but now all i can find is what ur talking about

I did watch the video about 2 months ago. I was walking out of the train station in the world trade center when the first plane hit and was looking up from the roof of my work building when the second one hit. I worked accross the street. Ran from the cloud of smoke when the first one fell and walked 16 miles to my house covered in DUST and SMOKe that day.

The video makes the average Joe think about it, but it is what it is pure speculation. I lost close friends in the WTC and have friends that lost their partners, also lost my job since the building was closed down and later demolished, this is a touchy subject to many. To this day, I get jitters when a plane is landing while I'm passing LGA on the Grand Central Parkway. I once even stopped in the middle of the highway.

Having looked at the video and having read Vengeful's comments I will move more towards vengeful. The video is good, ineteresting to see, BUT IT IS SPECULATION. Eyewitness is worth more than a simple video comprised of bits and pieces of might be facts put together in a clever manner. Good to see, but nothing to swear by.

Edited by mzxtreme

The video is good, ineteresting to see, BUT IT IS SPECULATION.  Eyewitness is worth more than a simple video comprised of bits and pieces of might be facts put together in a clever manner.  Good to see, but nothing to swear by.

Exactly. Anyone can make a movie using footage from the internet, and TV. Hell, I've made a video of my truck going up Rattler (a black 3 rated trail at Paragon)....I've never run that trail.

I can appreciate the work that went into making that speculative film, but no more than that.

Edit...no, it wasn't Rattler...I'm thinking of something else...that was Q Trail I made the video of.

Edited by vengeful

i watched 14 mins b/c thats all my add drunk ass can handle for now but find it real interesting...but i can tell u that was a pretty errie day...out cutting grass as football practice was cancelled and hearing nothing but helicopters taking off and seeing them fly over head cuze bragg was sending every1 out...and then that night going to the gf's and hearing her dads story (pilot for the army) in how he was forced to land with fighters on each side

meh, so i got censored for viewing my opinions FIRMLY within NOPRA guidelines. sheezh..and i thought once i left for a while maybe some mods woulda gotten off their power trip. guess not!

all the while some stooge can blast all the worthless uneducated liberal agenda he wants..all the while posting while some druggie band burns our nations flag.

You were censored for a post that was purely insult and attack. My apologies for not PM-ing you as I intended. Got caught up in trying to sort the bigger picture out. Next time I will. You'll notice other posts by you that had some valid content were left untouched (by me anyway, I'd have to review them)...

Your opinion of uneducated and druggie just reinforces this... Tone it down.

B

i think some are too worried about nobody getting their little feelingsies hurt.

what needs to be the REAL concern is REMOVING trash like this. you wanna talk about INSULTING and and ATTACK...right here buddy. thats all this thread is...an INSULT and an ATTACK.

personally, i feel insulted by a certain signature on here. i dont see that being very "family friendly" do you?

meh, so i got censored for viewing my opinions FIRMLY within NOPRA guidelines. sheezh..and i thought once i left for a while maybe some mods woulda gotten off their power trip. guess not!

all the while some stooge can blast all the worthless uneducated liberal agenda he wants..all the while posting while some druggie band burns our nations flag.

name calling and baiting is out-of-bounds! WAVEY

beat him with your wit not your mouth. attacking ideas is fine attacking peeps is not.

Edited by mzxtreme

DSM, why do you fear some one opinions or questions and become angry ? That is the question here. I see no one else (currently) attacking or becoming irrational. You can always opt not to read or post if you can't maintain rationality...

B

idiocy is not restricted by forum rules at this time. :D

iv noticed the NOTION of idiocy isnt against the rules..you are correct sir

i just..didnt wanna ya know..offend any body...ya know..dont want anyones little tosies hurt

I think in order to convince him Dan you would have had to pick up that peice of airplane that almost hit your car, kept it up until now, then drive to wherever it is zonian lives and smack him upside the head with said peice of airplane.

I haven't watched the video, and I don't need too. The people who made this video probably also make big foot videos, and loch ness monster videos, and UFO videos. It's all the same paranoid person who absolutely positvely believes that things can not be as they are. It is too hard to comprehend that some people who live in one of the s**tiest parts of the world are really f'ing pissed off at the US. Somehow it is much easier to think that "the government" planted explosives and blew up the twin towers, then blew up the pentagon, then brainwashed Dan into thinking he saw a plane fly into the pentagon.

Tell me this who exactly is this mysterious "government"? George Bush? The man who can barely hammer together two sentances without making a serious grammatical error? **** Cheney? The man who thought someone was a flock of birds?

Well sir I have a crazy rebuttal to your crazy argument it is thus: There is a place where it is ALWAYS hot, and you ALWAYS have sand in everything you wear and eat. You're poor and only have a donkey to your name. Now then someone very charismatic comes along and tells you about America. About how good they have it there, and how they cheated Mr. Charimatic and treated him like s**t. He works you up gets you to hate America with every inch of your soul. Then he tells you he has a solution, a way to get back at the horrible Americans, who are the reason why you suffer so. All you have to do is fly a plane into a building. Not only that but after you are dead you get to go immediatly to heaven, no waiting in line no purgatory, an immediate go directly to heaven card.

Does this not sound reasonable? Is this really that hard to believe? Guess so. I bet bigfoot is part of your mysterious "the government" too huh?

No I know it was the mole men, yea those dirty stinking mole men. Real SOB's those guys...

Why bother? It's not like anyone would believe me anyways.

i am actually pretty interested. i'll understand if you don't want to, that's cool. i haven't passed judgement either way on this part of the events but would like to know more. you seem to know more and seem to be the only one of many that i talk to over the internet that has either been there or is somewhat willing to share their observations and feeling. thanks anyway.

I haven't watched the video, and I don't need too. The people who made this video probably also make big foot videos, and loch ness monster videos, and UFO videos. It's all the same paranoid person who absolutely positvely believes that things can not be as they are. It is too hard to comprehend that some people who live in one of the s**tiest parts of the world are really f'ing pissed off at the US. Somehow it is much easier to think that "the government" planted explosives and blew up the twin towers, then blew up the pentagon, then brainwashed Dan into thinking he saw a plane fly into the pentagon.

Tell me this who exactly is this mysterious "government"? George Bush? The man who can barely hammer together two sentances without making a serious grammatical error? **** Cheney? The man who thought someone was a flock of birds?

Well sir I have a crazy rebuttal to your crazy argument it is thus: There is a place where it is ALWAYS hot, and you ALWAYS have sand in everything you wear and eat. You're poor and only have a donkey to your name. Now then someone very charismatic comes along and tells you about America. About how good they have it there, and how they cheated Mr. Charimatic and treated him like s**t. He works you up gets you to hate America with every inch of your soul. Then he tells you he has a solution, a way to get back at the horrible Americans, who are the reason why you suffer so. All you have to do is fly a plane into a building. Not only that but after you are dead you get to go immediatly to heaven, no waiting in line no purgatory, an immediate go directly to heaven card.

Does this not sound reasonable? Is this really that hard to believe? Guess so. I bet bigfoot is part of your mysterious "the government" too huh?

No I know it was the mole men, yea those dirty stinking mole men. Real SOB's those guys...

ok, i dont kno if you know or not, osama was not the first person to just randomly hate america. Their religion basically has no tolerance for any other (first reason to hate a (majority)christian country). Another reason is, has anyone read some of the school books over there? basically most of their (history) books bash america, among other European countries.

but, my big problem is that you wont even have an open enough mind to even watch the opposing side of things. Personally there are many, many things our gov't has done without our knowing. You do kno that Dubbya (George Bush, i cant seem to get the W to come out right...) is just pretty much a figure head, otherwise how could a "bumbling idiot" run our country? there are other people in government than just him and his **** (Cheney).....

i just have never understood why people cannot even open their minds enough to just look. now i am not sure how i feel, but i dont kno if it was purely our govt, or just terrorist insurgents, who knows? THE GOVERNMENT they would know the truth, its just why havent they laid these claims to rest?? why did they only release certain amounts of footage of the plane hitting the pentagon? who knows? THE GOVERNMENT

thats all i have to say, that is my two cents...(clearly all i want is just for the govt to tell the truth for once....)