Loose Change.

TeenZombie

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find your half-ass interpretation of Rage Against The Machine insulting. Just because you and obviously other people on this forum feel no need to investigate what the government says and just eat it up is not my problem. I am just trying to show you this video to point out some of what I think are lies that the government is telling us.

I also do find it necessary to have that burning flag in my siganture, it is a freedom that I reserve the right to exercise. The upside down burning flag represents the inverted system of government that our country currently exercises. I have explained this several times and am tired of saying what the upside down flag is and why I have it there.

Sure we are a free country, but why settle for lies and injustice when we should be fighting for TRUE FREEDOM.

http://www.jeffhead.com/liberty/flagdistress.htm

Just because you and obviously other people on this forum feel no need to investigate what the government says and just eat it up is not my problem.  I am just trying to show you this video to point out some of what I think are lies that the government is telling us.

interesting statement from someone who obviously did not read the thread or the look at the evidence to debunk the conspiracy theory.

I also do find it necessary to have that burning flag in my siganture, it is a freedom that I reserve the right to exercise.

and those rights are provided to you by the U.S. Constitution and it is represented by the same flag that is being burned. Personally, I believe that if you choose to burn the flag, you waive all the rights granted to you by it's symbolism and you simply become a "monkey in pants" setting an open fire (which is a fire hazard and illegal). Throw them in jail for endangerment and having an open fire without a permit. that way they can't pull the 'freedom of speach' crybaby act.

Sure we are a free country, but why settle for lies and injustice when we should be fighting for TRUE FREEDOM

whether you choose to believe lies or truth is up to you, that's what freedom is all about. I'll tell you what I tell everyone who takes pride in bitching about the goventment or country... If you hate it so much, get the fruck out.

I just went and reread this thread very carfeully.

WATCH THE VIDEO!

Many things you guys say that disprove the Loose Change theory are easily argued in the movie.

There was no flight 93 that crash landed in PA.

The picture of that little turbine engine is not used on the plane that we were told hit the pentagon, however it is used to do guess what, power a cruise missle.

Why were the agents clearing the site at the Pentagon carrying something away underneath a giant blue tarp?

Oh and if you think you can disprove the theory of no crash in PA then I have something to show you.

Edited by TeenZombie01

The picture of that little turbine engine is not used on the plane that we were told hit the pentagon, however it is used to do guess what, power a cruise missle.

complete BS. You are relying on the implications of a conspiracy theorist who has no knowledge of turbofans. The engine components are MUCH SMALLER than the advertised diameter of an engine. DUH! The following cut-away view of a turbofan engine similar to the ones used on 757s shows how much the diameters of the various parts differ. The high-pressure compressor and turbine rotors are only about one-third the approximately 8-foot diameter of the fan.

oh... and since a cruise missile in only about 4 ft diameter at wingtips, how do you explain how to get the shown pieces inside it in a working manner? basic physics.

post-25-1146779492.jpg

I will admit that the author of the video did a very nice job of piecing together items and events taht were either otherwise explained or normal procedures and took the parts that he could use to build his story.

ooohhhh the F16's flew to Georgia for a training exercise to INTENTIONALLY leave the northeast unprotected. Don't bother to mention that it is very common for them to leave to fly training missions.

oh wait... and don't forget that the EYEWITNESSES at the WTC said they saw a missile. Others saw a cargo plane with a blue circle logo and no windows... Of the thousands of statements, I could certainly pick and choose whatever I wanted also.

I've seen the video. I've laughed at the video. It's a lot of speculation and quoting from questionable sources, pieced together to try to lead the shallow minded to believe in the big conspiracy. :shrug:

You watch too much TV and too many movies. You're frying your brain man. Try reading a book or something, give your mind the exercise it needs!

That's part of the problem with America's Youth these days (and before you jump on me for insulting you TZ, that's not directed at you, but at high and middle school students in general). Hell, my sister is 17, and she's a bumbling idiot. :lol: The reason that most of these kids have no imagination, and can't form opinions of their own, is because everything is given to them. They grew up with the internet in front of them, and were barely ever required to use the library, because they could find anything they wanted on the `net.

Also, with the emergence of the internet, came the downfall of libraries. You go into a library today, and you see a lot of older people, college students, and young children. With the onslaught of 500-channel cable packages, DVD and widescreen TVs, nobody is reading for entertainment anymore and everyone is getting soft on the brain. Your brain is a muscle, just like your legs, arms, abs, it needs exercise, too!

[/RantOff]

I read more books that you think and it is obvious that my opinions are not those of the majority.

No... your opinions are just that... opinions. The majority has facts to go by.

So what's your take on the Easter Bunny and Black Jesus?

I don't like talking to people who don't listen or give what I have to say a chance so just forget about it.

I've listened... I just think you are too focused on a single idea and will argue against any change no matter how ridiculous your justification becomes. You've got a lot of years to learn that you can't always believe what you see/hear on TV or read on the internet. The basis for all of these 'articles' is someone elses opinion.

there was no debris...

(yea, there was)

well... there was nothing that shows that it was a plane

(yea, there was)

well... that piece was too small, it was from a cruise missile cause someone else said so

(no, it wasn't. here's why and they don't use that kind of engine on cruise missiles)

well... it was a special 'big' cruise missile

(...

this could go on and on. time to give it a rest.

I read more books that you think and it is obvious that my opinions are not those of the majority.

Ya think?

I don't like talking to people who don't listen or give what I have to say a chance so just forget about it.

We watched the video, I for one can say im not impresed by the "evidence", and I think for the large majority of the posters here.

Can we drop this topic?

I feel a big harted towards me and I thought for a minute I was gonna have take my NPORA sticker off my Pathy...

For somebody that reads a lot you should know how to spell HATRED and in the first place you should know that there is no hatred here but a simple hearty (maybe that's what you were getting at) discussion about inane conspiracy theories.

Gonna replace your NPORA sticker with this one?

hammer_sickle_b_r.jpg