Loose Change.

TeenZombie

Reread each one of my posts very carefully. I never once said it hopped and skipped. :angry: DON'T put words in my mouth.

sorry. i did and you're right i must have inferred from one of your respoces that it skidded somewhere there.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JEEZ people....heres a funny thought, to the guy who keeps saying why no pics of the plane........WHY NO PICS OF A MISSILE FALLING ON THE PENTAGON? Just a thought for the "know it alls" out there......just like if a tree falls in the woods and noone is around will it make a sound? whatever......food for thought....

and I gues this rim from a commercial aircraft (yes, it has a double rim and matches the cutout pattern of a 757) was used as a coffeetable in a pentagon conference room

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

lol

pentagon and woods are not comaparable man. there are thousands of tourists in DC every day and yet no one has a pic of it while on the other hand same thing in NY and there are many pics and vids of both planes.

some more food for though.. :D

The Pentagon is actually in Arlington, VA, not in Washington, DC. They don't allow tourists to visit the Pentagon, and there are no public tours. You have to go through a security check to get out of the Pentagon Metro station. The Metro bus stopped serving the Pentagon in 1999.

There are high walls and fences surrounding the Pentagon, so it's not exactly easy for someone to just take a picture of it, except while on the bridge, but who's going to be taking pictures while travelling 65mph?

The Pentagon is not a tourist attraction, because nobody is allowed there outside of government officials. And besides, most of the tourists are 2 miles away at the Smithsonian, or at Arlington National Cemetary.

Oh, sure it is....except that from 2 miles away, you could barely even see the SMOKE from the Pentagon, let alone the Pentagon. How do you expect someone to take a picture of something from 2 miles away, that's only 3 stories tall and you can't get line of sight on from more than half a mile?

Oh, sure it is....except that from 2 miles away, you could barely even see the SMOKE from the Pentagon, let alone the Pentagon. How do you expect someone to take a picture of something from 2 miles away, that's only 3 stories tall and you can't get line of sight on from more than half a mile?

MMM HMMM

Not to mention there is a major airport right across the river from the Pentagon so planes flying in the area aren't abnormal. Anyone in DC touring the monuments wouldn't even be able to see where it was flying, unless they were at the Jefferson Memorial (no one goes there :lol: ), not to mention they were probably engrossed in seeing what they were there to see.

Planes flying over Manhattan is not at all normal, the airports have no flight paths anywhere near that part of town (not since the B-17 flew into the Empire State), not to mention how low they were comming in. You spend a lot of time looking up at the buildings in Manhattan and it would be easy to see the plane going over.

:shrug:

But didn't they find a sandal, some sand, a camels hump and the VIN tag from a Checker Marathon at the crash site in Pa ??? :unsure:

B

damnit man... you're right. Crap... I was all wrong about this :D

Okay first of all, a lot of this would be cleared up if you watched the video.

A lot of mysterious things happened on September 11th that the government knows about and for some reason chooses not to tell us.

Where is flight 93?

Why were the explosive sniffing dogs taken off WTC security a couple months before 9/11?

Where is the plane debris from the Pentagon?

Where is photo/video of a plane hitting the Pentagon?

Why would the owner of the WTC put a 99 year lease on it shortly before 9/11?

All these questions and more lead me to believe that this is a conspiracy created by our government to put the fear of terrorism into the heart of Americans so that the government can invade countries and gain more money to be put into their pockets.

Before anyone else argues what the video says, try watching it, if you have then feel free to say whatever you want but I hate when people argue what they do not know.

Edited by TeenZombie01

meh, so i got censored for viewing my opinions FIRMLY within NOPRA guidelines. sheezh..and i thought once i left for a while maybe some mods woulda gotten off their power trip. guess not!

all the while some stooge can blast all the worthless uneducated liberal agenda he wants..all the while posting while some druggie band burns our nations flag.

You might want to figure out what band that picture is of, what they are doing, and what they stand for.

Okay first of all, a lot of this would be cleared up if you watched the video.

A lot of mysterious things happened on September 11th that the government knows about and for some reason chooses not to tell us.

I think your tin foil hat is on a little too tight....:blink:

Where is flight 93?

Read the thread....

Why were the explosive sniffing dogs taken off WTC security a couple months before 9/11?

Because there was no threat against it.

Where is the plane debris from the Pentagon?

Read the thread...

Where is photo/video of a plane hitting the Pentagon?

Read the thread...P...

Why would the owner of the WTC put a 99 year lease on it shortly before 9/11?

Because the tenants wanted it?? Read the thread!

All these questions and more lead me to believe that this is a conspiracy created by our government to put the fear of terrorism into the heart of Americans so that the government can invade countries and gain more money to be put into their pockets.

Before anyone else argues what the video says, try watching it, if you have then feel free to say whatever you want but I hate when people argue what they do not know.

No, no and NO! Your questions are ignoring the entire debate we've been having for the past 4 pages. Read through them, look at the pictures carefully.

Once again...READ THE THREAD!!! :blink:

You might want to figure out what band that picture is of, what they are doing, and what they stand for.

It doesn't matter what band it is, or what they stand for! The fact that you find it necessary to post a picture of people burning the American Flag is offensive and insulting. It would be nice of you to find another picture to use as a sig pic.

Is that Rage? They barely know what kind of political actions they wanted to happen day by day. Every CD was a different bitch and moan sometimes even contridicting themselves. Not that I wont say I dident dig them when I was in highschool.

I find your half-ass interpretation of Rage Against The Machine insulting. Just because you and obviously other people on this forum feel no need to investigate what the government says and just eat it up is not my problem. I am just trying to show you this video to point out some of what I think are lies that the government is telling us.

I also do find it necessary to have that burning flag in my siganture, it is a freedom that I reserve the right to exercise. The upside down burning flag represents the inverted system of government that our country currently exercises. I have explained this several times and am tired of saying what the upside down flag is and why I have it there.

Sure we are a free country, but why settle for lies and injustice when we should be fighting for TRUE FREEDOM.

Apparently, I, nor anyone else on this forum, can get through to you on what is FACT and what is FICTION....so I'm done with this thread. You guys can carry on.

Also...you know what the nice thing about living in a country based on freedom is? You are free to leave and go live somewhere else any time.

The moderating crew will be watching though, so keep it within the forum rules, please.

Edited by vengeful

I also do find it necessary to have that burning flag in my siganture, it is a freedom that I reserve the right to exercise. The upside down burning flag represents the inverted system of government that our country currently exercises. I have explained this several times and am tired of saying what the upside down flag is and why I have it there.

I find it funny that even though the picture is his and he points out that it is upside down for a reason, he still doesn't see that the flag is on fire right side up in that pic...unless those dudes can walk on ceilings and have some damn lightweight drum sets.

RATM_-_Burningamp.jpg

Anything else you want to spout "facts" about? Nobody here believes a bit of what you're touting because first of all it doesn't make any sense, second, it didn't happen, and third there is irrefutable proof in front of you that the accounts were true and real and it DID happen. Yet you seem to insist on believing that aliens came down and hand-delivered a cruise missile to the Pentagon before beaming up to the mothership with Rage Against The Machine to rock out and scream songs against the American government.

Okey dokey then. Get down with yo bad self. Gonna be lonely out there for you.

Yet you seem to insist on believing that aliens came down and hand-delivered a cruise missile to the Pentagon before beaming up to the mothership with Rage Against The Machine to rock out and scream songs against the American government.

Okey dokey then. Get down with yo bad self. Gonna be lonely out there for you.

Thanks Aaron...that was the best laugh I've had all day! :lol:

If I break one of your rules just tell me, I have no problem with you guys. I do not feel like I am being a jerk, if I am tell me and I will cut it out.'

I think the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missle dropped from a U.S. Military Aircraft not aliens.

And yes, in that picture it is not upside down, but i can give a million pictures where it is, that is generally what they do.