Loose Change.

TeenZombie

Honestly, I think he was a very important person in history and he needs to be taught in the classroom.

If you are going to teach about Andrew Jackson then there is no reason to exclude Che Guevara.

The man was a revolutionary.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think vengeful's mom should sign up here to see where this would lead. Now we should come up with a good screen-name.

I think "vengeful's mom" would suit her. :D Any other suggestions?

Edited by Filthy Luker

• 2 months later...

i know this is a little late but,,,,

first off the flag being burnt upside down or rightside up really pi$$es me off. but that is my right and it is the right of the wrong people to do so. yet it still pi$$es me off and do you know why, here are the facts.

roughly 3000 people died in the 9-11 attacks and all the crybabys that don't like bush blame it on conspiracy and coverups. then they call the wars we fight lies and deception. roughly 2900 troops killed so far in iraq i don't know about afghanistan.

roughly 2400 troops died when 12-7-1941 and we lost 300,000 troops in ww2. my grandfather who died 2 years ago fought on the phillipines when the japs ran them off the island and he was there when it was taken back. alls i know is he gave his best so the sallies can burn the flag. so do the math if we go into a world war for 2400 lost why not 3000 then why is there any argument.

now to your topic, and i didn't watch that crap so i have no basis of judgement and i don't know what hit the pentagon but a cruise missle probably would have made a bigger hole.

i guess my point is that you can have your flag burning but you know how i feel about that, but in closing if it weren't for my grandpa(who was 32 years old and they barley would let him volunteer) and people like him you would be waking up to a swastika and the german national anthem because if it weren't for the dumbness of the japaneese high command in 1941 and they would have listend to yammamoto then hitler would have won the war and once he controlled all of europe and his army was strengthened he would have turned west to the usa which wouldn't have had a chance. but 12-7 saw to the end of that and one good thing came of it the jeep was invented and we now have lots of 4wds thanks to the bantam co.

sorry to disappoint you but the ruskies were taking care of the nazis and it is they dude's right to burn the flag if he wants to.. i may not completely agree but that doesn't matter.. i support his right to that choice.