What's your drink of choice?

DJ Dank

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

winter -red wine(k9sar --try Le Fonti Chianti Classico '99)

summer -beers

anytime -rye and coke/ginger

I like courvosier (sp?) for sippin' on too.

QUOTE (Slick @ Jul 19 2005, 02:40 AM)

**gets visual of Bernard bustin a move with baggy shiney gold pants around his a$$** 

What makes that visual even funnier is the rock-star like hair and goatee!!!!! (at least in the one picture we've seen) 

Sorry folks, but I'm terminally white. I don't think I could move like that if you lit my @$$ on fire !! Certainly not a rock star, but I do get asked if I'm in a band all the time...

Treywurst, haven't been to germany since I was a kid, but being first generation german american with a name like Bernhard, I spent a lot of time hanging out with the old crowd and umpa bands. Still love to watch dudes in lederhosen get hammered, it's hilarious. A stein in one hand and a Helga in the other makes for a fine day !! Yeah MZ, if I'm ever within 200 miles of you again we'll definitely hit the hofbrauhaus !! October is comming up and the German-American society here puts on a hell of a bash !! WWWOOOHHHOOOO !! :beer:

B

Always coca cola :aok: I drink coke for breakfast lunch and dinner( also any snacks in between}

Alcohol wise Bank Beer{ the loacl choice has won more gold awards internationally than most beers}

Harder stuff.... Johnny Walker { Black/ Gold cant afford Blue} with soda water. I can drink that whole night and don't have a hangover.

Ps the best cure for a hangover is to stay drunk!!!!! :beer:

Let's add to my list shall we....

I was recently introduced to the mother of all Scotch's.

It's called Oben, and you can only get it in the tiny town it is made in in Scotland, at least that's what my dad said...could be different now. It is aged 25 years before being bottled. HOLY SHNEIKIES! My mouth is watering just thinking about it tomorrow.

By the way, it's about $400 a bottle, not including airfare to Scotland to pick it up. -thnkboutit- But, if you are a conesseur of fine Scotch...and you're ever in Scotland...get some.

Let's add to my list shall we....

I was recently introduced to the mother of all Scotch's.

It's called Oben, and you can only get it in the tiny town it is made in in Scotland, at least that's what my dad said...could be different now. It is aged 25 years before being bottled. HOLY SHNEIKIES! My mouth is watering just thinking about it tomorrow.

By the way, it's about $400 a bottle, not including airfare to Scotland to pick it up. -thnkboutit- But, if you are a conesseur of fine Scotch...and you're ever in Scotland...get some.

Hmmm...well vengeful at the place I work we have "Oban"...it is a single malt scotch...but is that what you're talking about? We have tons of it. Its pretty popular but the Maccallan 40yr is pretty popular too...$50 a shot...

Anyways, I just enjoy my margaritas, and vodka crans and tequlia sunrises...mai tais...yum..now I'm reminiscing about Maui... :asleep:

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently discovered Unibroue La Fin Du Monde....its a French Canadian Biere (gotta be french about it...)

Very smooth flavor...goes down like water and is strong as all getout...9% alc. by vol. :aok:

Heh, try a few Russian Imperial Stouts... The North Coast brewery close by puts them out at 10-11%. No need for dinner, there's a pork chop in each bottle. The beer that bites back, as I call it. No wonder they call them Crazy Ivans, I get kinda loony drinking the stuff myself.

A must try is La Maudite by Unibroue, Chamberly (QUE), Canada !!

B

• 3 months later...

Ahah thanks for pointing this out precise!

Being 21 (and I really didn't start drinking until I was 21!) I haven't had much variety in drinks but so far I like vodka, and just about anything. Vodka and cranberry, vodka and triplesec, white russians, straight vodka (as long as I'v got something to chase it with).

My pleasure... :takebow:

Good beer... Stout, brown ale, dopple bock, bock, dunkel, ale, dopple weisen, hefe weisen, plisner, lager, what ever is good and applies. Then there is TEQUILA !!!

Just to point out the important ones... ;)

B

Beer: MGD, Kokanee

Hard Alch. (mixed): Gibsons Finest, Fireball, Southern Comfort, Gin.

For getting S**t faced: Bacardi 151(and rootbeer :D)!!! Absynthe, Wisers or Crown Royal. Sometimes vodka, but I try to avoid it...