What's your drink of choice?

DJ Dank

So, whats your drink(s) of choice?

I know we've talked about it in the post whore thread but I'd figure we can start this thread.

Well me, all I've been drinking the past 3 years is wine...lol. Can't seem to find anything else to quench that thirst. Not a beer drinker...

But I love Tequila...mmmm...Petron Anejo...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

depends on the mood

non-alcholic:

Diet Coke, Chocolate Milk, Tim Horton's Ice Capp, Tim Horton's English Toffee Cappuccino

Alcoholic:

While cooking or BBQing, camping, working on the truck, when it's hot as hell out: Beer - Coors Light, Corona

When I feel like a mixed drink:

Ameretto & 7 up

Malibu & Coke

When I feel like a mixed drink, and also too lazy (coolers):

Mudshakes, Seagram's Orange Cream Swirl

When I want to annihilate myself (been a looooong time):

Dr. Pepper shots

Edited by Pezzy

I'm assuming we are talking alcoholic drinks...

BEER !!! I used to follow the 'if you can see through it, it's not worth drinking' rule but lately I've been checking out the fine lagers and pilsners. My 6-pac is slowly fading, I guess I'm just getting old...

Bar drink if I just dont care is a Strong Island Iced Tea...

Liquor of choice is Tequila !! An old friend and nemesis...

B

Soft: Cherry Pepsi, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Gatorade

Beer: Fosters, Yuengling, Amber Bock

Mixed: Coke & Southern Comfort, Vodka and Cranberry Juice

Shots: Absolut Mandarin Vodka, SoCo, Jegermeister, Jack

LOL DJD, we'll have to go out for a tequila binge some time, it's on me... I've run out of friends that will do it for one reason or another... :D :X :oops: As I call it, Nectar of the Gods !! :bow:

Spaten (MMMM good !), eh MZ ? Sounds like you are an Octoberfest guy to me... Now there's a party ! Gotta respect a country that partiess for a month. ;) Maybe we meet up some day for some Dopple Bach, bratwurst mit schnitzel und chase some freuliens... :D Right up my alley !

B

LOL DJD, we'll have to go out for a tequila binge some time, it's on me... I've run out of friends that will do it for one reason or another... :D :X :oops: As I call it, Nectar of the Gods !! :bow:

Spaten (MMMM good !), eh MZ ? Sounds like you are an Octoberfest guy to me... Now there's a party ! Gotta respect a country that partiess for a month. ;) Maybe we meet up some day for some Dopple Bach, bratwurst mit schnitzel und chase some freuliens... :D Right up my alley !

B

Yeah it all started with living in the dorm days drinking half gallons of Monarch Tequila... :(:( :oops:

Do I REALLY have to answer this? hehe.. ok.

Non-Alc: diet coke/milk/choc milk

Beer: Coors light or regular Bud if forced

Hard Alch: wild guess..... JD of course!

Shots: Scooby Snacks..mmmm....mmmmm...GOOOOOOOOOD

LOL DJD, thats nasty stuff... But I'm glad you have evolved !! Not enough true Tequila drinkers out there... (pours a double of Sauza Gold) *gulp* Only thing I can say is 'STOP..... Hamma Time...."

B

Non Alc- Tim Hortons Coffee!! Chocolate Milk, OJ.

ALC- Alexander Keiths IPA (great Canadian beer)

Not into hard liquor.

**gets visual of Bernard bustin a move with baggy shiney gold pants around his a$$**

What makes that visual even funnier is the rock-star like hair and goatee!!!!! (at least in the one picture we've seen) -alcohol- :lol::laugh:

**gets visual of Bernard bustin a move with baggy shiney gold pants around his a$$**

What makes that visual even funnier is the rock-star like hair and goatee!!!!! (at least in the one picture we've seen) -alcohol- :lol::laugh:

:laugh:

B

mmm.. freuliens.. YES!!.. love october!

the closest hofbrauhaus to me is in Newport KY (Cincy.) so next time you're near by you better let me know.... :cool2:

Hey Precise1, I have been stationed in Germany twice. Went back the second time cause I had soooo much fun the first time! Oktoberfest is a blast!!! And there is nothing that can top German beer, and I am not talking about Beck's and St. Pauli Girl...ya know that crap you can get in the grocery store. Hofbrau, Bitburger, Warsteiner, Karlsberg and many many more........I miss that place and I have only been back in the states for 6 months....