NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Update:

Went this morning to look at the final product. Looks great!!! So I hung out and watched the black ones get cut. Didn't realize the the cutting process takes some time and then they have to pull up all the excess(white space) and then back tape everything. But it looks awesome!!! Pics very soon!

It's alot of work. I used to work in a sign shop that did that sort of thing. I was the "Weeder" as they called it. I was the poor sap who had to pull out the white space.

It was a good summer job for a high school kid.

Yeah no kidding. When I was there yesterday, I got to watch the cutter in action. It took about an half an hour to cut one column of of the sheet.(4 logos)

Then it took about an half an hour to weed out the column. Anyways I stopped by there today hoping to pick them up but they still not done. The guy is still weeding through them and back taping them. But I did order over 50 so the guys got his work "cut" out for him. Pardon the pun. :lol:

I ordered 14 black ones and the rest are white. 2 of the black ones are sold already so there are 12 available.

I didn't even notice the R. I can't even remember if those guys fixed it. But I don't care. Thats so minor at this point.

I got new decals made today by a local place I found the other day...$20 for all these. The 3.4L ones are for my little bro's Blazer that I did the engine swap on.

decals.jpg

I think this lady is going to be the one that I'll pick to make my WD21Forums official stickers when we get a design together...

Ok, so I picked up the first batch of black ones and also was able to get my hands on a couple of white ones. They are still being weeded out. But I promised pics so here they are and just to clear up any confusion because there's still a certain somebody who still can't seem to grasp the concept of what the sticker looks like. When I say white and black are available, it means the color of the actual lettering...not White with blackbackground or Black with white background. There IS no background. The background is the empty(dare I say white? lol) space. See for yourself below:

These are what the black ones look like.

logoblack.jpg

And here's the white one. After posting the pic, the lower left corner looks kinda crooked but its just the photo. I went back outside to take a look and it looks perfect.

logorear1.jpg

logorear2.jpg

Edited by DJ Dank

:aok: Well.. I am not worried about it.. cuz if you look at my side window stickers... the OffRoad is put together so I could have it big but make it fit.....but the 'R' on mine is capitalized... ah well..I sent my $$ for a white one yesterday...

You don't have to be a member to get a sticker..... just have to PM DJ Dank and ask how much and send the money for one! Every bit of advertising support the club gets is appreciated :aok:

Hey guys. Sorry, was gone camping the past 2 days. Well I replied to all those who PMed me. The bulk of the orders will go out this week.

If you have any questions or are interested in these decals, just like mah ladies said, PM me. B)

LOL B.

Yeah, I was only able to secure a few white ones and the majority of the black ones so far. But all the orders that are still pending(about 4) all include all white ones or a combination of the two(like yours B) so I will have to wait until I have enough white ones to fulfill all the orders.

Slick was the first and only one who ordered a single white one, so thats the only one thats been sent out. The rest will be sent out this week. I'm trying guys and gals! Put it this way, I've got all the envelopes addressed already and everything.