interior modifications

Earth1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool I love the skull!! Here's a couple things I've done (not all by any means)

Sony bluetooth stream capable deck, CB Radio, police scanner with highway patrol proximity alarm, custom made cup holder (out of dense foam). Custom rear cup holder, gps nav with accurate speedo hehe

486404464_GQHfU-XL.jpg

486404444_xAsaY-XL.jpg

486404396_on2uM-M.jpg

486404697_9C5wT-M.jpg

486404776_JYXWV-M.jpg

-Colby

I'll try to find some pics.....I painted all my interior trim and exterior trim, including mirrors, center caps, tire carrier, etc. with that rustolium Hammered looking paint. Looks pretty tight.

That's an awsome idea!

Yeah the coolest part is they stretch to fit almost any drink! I've had it for over a year and it's only showing minor signs of wear. When it wears out I'll just cut a new one. :jig:

Well this is all i have for now maybe some littel things later but i have one autometer oil psi and water temp gauges. As well as some ricer ights in the center pocket so i can see whats in there. Also cant forget the old alpine in there to. well need to take better pics for this is off of my cell phone and there not the greatest. so thats all right now. wanting to put a cb and redo the gauges with some of autometers mounts than what i made. coming soon.

th_moto_0208.jpg

th_moto_0207.jpg

th_moto_0209.jpg

• 6 months later...

OK, lets bring this thing back from the dead again.

Do any of you guys have any pictures of sub woofer boxes that you have built and installed in the hatch area in replacment of the original wheel well speaker pods and or spare tire. I am trying to figure out what size sub(s) I can go with without them getting in the way. I would like to build a ported box, tuned to 28hz for a single 12" DIYMAr12 that I have but I think the box may get to big. I guess a 12" may be overkill in this vehicle as it must have a significant amount of cabin gain but I am not totally sure. A single 8" or 10" on each side may work as well.

Edited by JohnMasters

I have plans to build a custom subwoofer box out of MDF in the back cargo area that goes along and over the wheel well and stops at the back of the back seat. It will be cut to slide into where the factory trim panel is. There's a trim like about a foot off the floor that runs along the inside, below that is where it will be recessed. Rhino line it or carpet it and it'll look sweet.

Heres mine

A mod i havent taken a picture yet is I made my guages blue and the needles red so it looks like a vw cluster the rest of my dash lights were also converted to blue so it all matches! BTW you cant see the led light strips hanging down i was bent way down to show what they looked like you just see the blue glow

img065.jpg

img066.jpg

img067.jpg

img068.jpg

img074.jpg

img068.jpg

img070.jpg

img072.jpg

Edited by edicer2

I'm looking to do a heavy mod to the interior of my truck , well start posting pictures as soon as I start .

things coming out

carpet , anything plastic , all seats , roof lining , steering wheel and seats beats

things going in

bucket seats / 5 point harness pass/driver , new cluster , cb , sd radio (cd's skip to much in the pits) steering wheel ? still going over what kind I'm going to put in it . last is a ProGard Vehicle Gun Rack Bucket Seats Vertical Mount

Edited by WiredWrong

I'm looking to do a heavy mod to the interior of my truck , well start posting pictures as soon as I start .

things coming out

carpet , anything plastic , all seats , roof lining , steering wheel and seats beats

things going in

bucket seats / 5 point harness pass/driver , new cluster , cb , sd radio (cd's skip to much in the pits) steering wheel ? still going over what kind I'm going to put in it . last is a ProGard Vehicle Gun Rack Bucket Seats Vertical Mount

how do you plan on mounting your 5 point harnesses? Building a roll cage?

x2

I thinking about ; mounting part of it to the body and the other to the back of the seats .

Maybe I well build a roll cage , but i have to see what my funds look like after the rest of

the stuff it built in . Pictures soon :broken:

I thinking about ; mounting part of it to the body and the other to the back of the seats .

Maybe I well build a roll cage , but i have to see what my funds look like after the rest of

the stuff it built in . Pictures soon :broken:

You may want to do some research on harness mounting before you make a bad decision.