Anyone from the east coast?

Guest deadrock

Guest deadrock

Just wondering how many members are from the east coast , most of ya'll seem to be from the west. Whats your occupation , you guys must make great money to afford all the upgrades , I'm just happy to make the repairs on my pathy to keep it goin.

deadrock

Virginia

I'm from the East Coast. Fairfax County VA when I am home and Columbus Ohio when I am here at school. I must say I do miss VA. I know there are a couple other Fairfax'ers here and some Marylanders perhaps.

-Cameron

Arlington, VA when I'm home and Rochester (Crothfester as I like to call it), NY. Every day I miss the DC area more and more. I miss the road rage. I miss the Beltway (I can't believe I just said that). I miss the confusing roads in Arlington (only in Arlington will you find that 26th Street turns into 31st Street. :confused: )

I hate Rochester with every fiber of my body. I can't wait until I get to breathe my last breath of this city.

Every day I miss the DC area more and more. I miss the road rage. I miss the Beltway (I can't believe I just said that).

Isnt that the truth... I miss the DC area oh so much..

Guest deadrock

:clap: Glad to see some people from the east, y'all are right about the jacked up jeeps, fords and chevys. I work as an electrical lineman and my pathy is usually hidden inbetween those monsters in the lot , but it rolls right along with them. Anyone hit the beach with their rig I am planning on an oregon inlet N.C. trip with the camper this summer with the family , I was wondering how they do on the beach

deadrock

Anyone hit the beach with their rig I am planning on an oregon inlet N.C. trip with the camper this summer with the family , I was wondering how they do on the beach

I went to the outer banks recently and my '87 5-speed did fine. I aired down to about 20 psi and rolled right along in 2nd gear. A little hint though, don't drive in the ruts. I know you're supposed to because that's where the sand is packed down, but if you can avoid them without getting stuck do it. Your truck will bang back and forth off the sides of those ruts like a slot car. Not that big a deal until you grab a beer out of the cooler. -alcohol-

• 2 weeks later...

the greatest state of all...CONNECTICUT!!

hahah sorry im listen to this rap song about CT and its hilarious

reprenting burlington ct, all my wheelin friends have got jeeps and the pathy seems to work better...

Portland, Maine

nobody here wheels pathys, except my roomate and I

ive got a 90 wd21 he has a 96 r50

weve got some goood local clubs here, and all the jeeps look at me funny for wheelin a pathy, but they sure look funny with their mouths wide open when I get over the obstacle they couldn't.

hey blackpath, check out north east online wheelers great site great group, but not many nissans. thats why I love it here