What goodies did Santa bring you

ahardb0dy

So what good stuff did Santa leave under your tree today?

I got a few Sears gift cards and than ordered a full 1/4, 3/8 & 1/2 SAE & Metric short 6 point socket set 82 piece, My wife is getting me one of those Harbor Freight tool boxes next week, the big rollaway bottom one, I got a gift card for Advance Auto Parts, couple t-shirts and a home made Dallas Cowboy picture frame.

A 1942 Finish M39 Mosin Nagant! Like B I buy what I want. When I found this rifle in Houston it WAS coming home with me. I just let my wife claim it as a Christmas present to save her the trouble of finding me something else.

This one brings my collection of Nagants up to 12.

She did get me something on her own too, a garmin foretrex for when I ride my bicycle to work.

James

New short sockets arrived today, have all the new socket racks also except 1/2" Metric but I ordered that one yesterday, pics below:

red is SAE, grey is Metric

2e5r3i1.jpg

Bag in back is 1/2" Metric sockets, 3/8" drive metric goes up to 22MM

kbf39u.jpg

2qjhytt.jpg

Edited by ahardb0dy

I like those trays ^^

Santa brought me the following.

- A new tool box

- 2 Hoodies, a camo zip front which I have yet too take off and a black one.

- A phone card

- Socks

My Maserati didnt show up on time. But my fingures are crossed ya know.

Thanks, I got the trays from Home Depot, have to order them they don't sell them in the stores.

My other x-mas present from my wife I may pick up tomorrow, getting one of those 13 drawer bottom tool boxes (roll-a-way) from Harbor Freight.

Picked up my new toolbox from Harbor Freight today, it looks pretty nice, haven't had a chance to check it all out yet not much room in my shed until I move some stuff around on Saturday. Will post pics than.

Thanks, I got the trays from Home Depot, have to order them they don't sell them in the stores.

My other x-mas present from my wife I may pick up tomorrow, getting one of those 13 drawer bottom tool boxes (roll-a-way) from Harbor Freight.

I have the same racks, but from Sears. I don't really use mine because they don't travel well, I keep the majority of my mechanic's tools in a bag.

These. :D

P1010004-14.jpg

hellasonapathy.jpg

Hey, we match!

I got the steering stabalizer kit from AC, a magicshine bicycle head light, cash, new sheets, socks, underwear, etc.

Best thing was the 42" LCD TV and new 5.1 HDMI reciever I bought for myself. :D