Heads UP

fleurys

Just a small heads up for everyone concerning new products that I will soon make available to the R50 crowd... I'm almost done with the new web site and the products will soon be finished...but here's a small insight on what's coming...

1) I finaly found a way that I feel confident to make my full belly skidplate in 2 parts. You will soon be able to buy my 'very well' tested skidplate in aluminum AND steel.

2) Half-shaft Spacers

3) Front skidplate with bigger oil filter access and bolting patern that will fit both the oem hooks and bullbar.. Will be available in aluminum AND steel

4) front and rear aluminum spacers

5) Extremely rugged trailing arms that will not break the bank... I won't tell everything, but let's just say that I took a good look at a pair that sells for 700 US$ and started from there...They will soon be installed on my truck and I will show npora first. The last trailing arms you'll ever buy...

6) later this year : front and rear full 3/8" thick aluminum bumpers.

Just a few weeks.. shooting for end of march for the first 5 items. :aok:

Edited by fleurys

Half shaft spacers? does the CV extend that much with the SFD?

the sfd actually bring the half shaft back to near oem position... it's more for those who lifted with ac spring and spacers....

Edited by fleurys

I don't suppose there will be any mock up in the future for Skids for the early models would there? Be so nice to have a supplier again. Especially since you're working with aluminum. I'd make a purchase.

I don't suppose there will be any mock up in the future for Skids for the early models would there? Be so nice to have a supplier again. Especially since you're working with aluminum. I'd make a purchase.

You never know.... to give you an example, I will also be doing aluminum skids for 1st and second gen xterra... I have the trucks booked already for the first look... so it's not impossible... I just need to be well organized with the web site and my partner so that it can go smooth and I can still do my day job... I,m working hard on this...

Man! I just bought spacers.... oh well.

Will your front/rear spacers be usable along with the AC lift (maybe combined with the half-shaft spacers?) to give more lift? I just got the nx4 spacers to level my rig out as it was too low in the front after the ac lift but would be interested in a spacer set to get another inch or so on top of the leveled AC lift. Keep us posted! Big props for developing/producing r50 parts!!!

Man! I just bought spacers.... oh well.

Will your front/rear spacers be usable along with the AC lift (maybe combined with the half-shaft spacers?) to give more lift? I just got the nx4 spacers to level my rig out as it was too low in the front after the ac lift but would be interested in a spacer set to get another inch or so on top of the leveled AC lift. Keep us posted! Big props for developing/producing r50 parts!!!

The spacers will be usable with any combination of coils really. Even those who want to gain clearance with the stock coils. It will be an alternative to ac springs that are costly. Not everyone offroad at the same level of intensity. Some only want to be able to fit bigger tires or do easy to moderate trails. With a set of easy to install and cost effective lift option , they will be able to do this. For my truck, yes I will be installing them on top of the ac lift.

For the beginning, the spacers will be available in 1" format. Soon to be followed with .5" increments to enable everyone to dial to their likings, the exact amount of lift they want.

Thanks for the good words. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Cool ! The half shaft spacers will be a nice add on. Being looking forward to the steel front skid too.

Steel front skid is up for sale... see here : www.4x4design.com

taking orders on april 1st.