How Does This Work?

pathfinder93x

I've been trying to find a good solution for a cup holder and found this one bay... where does this go?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Pathfinder-Cupholder-Dash-Nissan-89-95-Drink-Coffee-/350339306332?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5191d9935c

and if anyone has suggestions it would be much appreciated

alright. anyone have good suggestions for cupholders... i got the ones that slide into your widow jams but they make too much noise on the highway.

also this air intake has anyone tried it

http://cgi.ebay.ca/9...=item563b70c009

Search the board a bit, there is a quite long involved thread on cup holders already. Same goes for the intake.

Edited by GrimGreg

Heres what I used. It's from a 1990 XJ. The holder goes around the emergency brake too. I just haven't figured out how to secure it, yet. I am also including a pic of a hood light from the same vehicle. It extends all the way to the rear of the vehicle then retracts.IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

That "hood light" looks like one of those retractable ones from a 90's GM fullsize to me... Which gives me an idea since I should have one around somewhere

I think I'll be mounting a pair of cup holders just to the right of the auto shifter there appears to be enough room where it won't interfere with the movement of the pass. seat.

They make a console insert for mine, waterproof dual cup holder...but man it is high dollar. Dang gov't sales people...geesh. Though about just tap screwing some cheap plastic ones onto the console until I feel like coughing up the coin for the real deal...

And your right, the window mount ones whistle...(but my truck leaks air from everywhere anyway.)

interiorrightlores.jpg

It would just fill a space like the ones for the radio's...pretty clean and cool looking design, just not in the budget.