Fairwell Fellas!

jpawela

Hey guys just wanted say thanks for all your help and support on my topics while I was on here. It certainly has been a pleasure. I've decided to sell my Pathy for financial and living situation reasons. I have too many cars. That means I won't be on here much anymore. :(

UPDATE: Not leaving for now, may get my Pathy back in a year or so! :jig:

Edited by jpawela

Sorry to hear Bud, but you know what you need to do. Doesn't mean you won't own one again in the future, either... ;)

Best of luck with things and drop by and say HI sometimes!!

B

Sad day man, but you gotta do what you gotta do. But just because you sold the Pathfinder doesn't mean you're not welcome here, we all gain knowledge and experience with our rigs that shouldn't be thrown away. :aok:

Sorry to see you go. You were my last link to an earlier time in my life when I lived in Las Cruces and spent quite a bit of time offroad with my pathy out there. My company is bidding on another project that might bring me back to that area. If so, we'll have to find you an old pathy and go hit the BLM land

Different situations call for different actions... Sorry yours require the sale of your truck man. Don't be afraid to pop in, we won't be too rough on ya.

• 1 month later...

Great news guys! I sold my Pathy. Well, that's not so great but it's who I sold it to: my grandpa. He's always liked it and decided to buy it off me. He said whenever I get settled in a more permanent place and have money, I'm always welcome to buy it back. To top it off, he hates automatics and says he might try and swap the tranny out with a manual. Things can't get any better! See you guys around...

Sorry to hear it brother, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck on your endeavors and come back anytime...(That's kinda funny considering I haven't been here all that long myself...)