Headliner

Toby

Yeah the grey vinyl does look a rather on the cheap side. But to be honest it was about on par with 90's quality. Can't complain.

But i dunno about a black leather. It'd be a bit off with the rest of the interior. Maybe a similar grey to your interior. or a darker grey like what's on the vinyl part of the cloth seats.

That would be nice as it would match.

• 1 year later...

Think im gonna take mine down clean up the vinyl some clean off the metal, go to Joannes fabrics buy a thin layer of foam... cut to fit spray adhesive that and let it sit for a day... the spray adhesive the back and re wrap the vinyl :)use some clamps and let it sit a day or so and then toss it back up...

THANK GOD I FOUND THIS. Search has done me good.

Im pulling mine off tomorrow. passenger side fell while driving and i think some black...or purple spray paint would look awesome up there. :D

Cant get the damn cover off the dome light and idk how to remove the handles. HELP lol

The clear(ish) dome light cover? It's got clips at the ends (front and rear iirc, could be the other ends though). You sort of have to pinch and pull.

And the handles should have plugs on either side covering the screws.

gunna try again tomorrow. ;D

• 2 years later...

I know this is a pretty old thread, but the topic is certainly still relevant! I finally got around to taking care of mine last week. I decided to go with the Plasti-Dip rubber spray paint. I went with red to match the truck and give some variety from the grey of the rest of the interior. I had never used Plasti-Dip before, but it worked great. I should have prepped the trim piece better, but I had pictured the paint being a thicker coating since it's rubber. I had some remnants of the foam stuff and that section is still kinda dimpled. It stood out in the driveway, but when installed is always shadowed and looks pretty good. The red was a gamble, but I like it and it matches pretty well.

IMG_1903_zps1b4ba6ac.jpg