Im very very sad...

nano

yes... tks guys for your worried... (sorry for my english...)

I go whit my cousin and two more people inside...

unfurtunatly the mayor damage was were my cousin are seated and was were the ligthpole impact...

he is fine. rx, pils, etc. and sent to home to rest...

tks again...

(somebody can put the second picture in the post?)

Edited by nano

Here is the other picture...

choque2o.jpg

(sorry for my english...)

Don't worry, it is fine...

I am sorry for the accident, it looks severe!! I can not imagine the Nissan can be repaired, but maybe you can buy another and have the old one for parts?? :shrug:

My real concern is for you and the people involved, that was not a minor collision!! Metal can be replaced, but flesh not so easily. I hope everyone is ok and keep us posted, we do care...

I believe there was a 2 door that was kept in impound for years in a south american country, perhaps you could get it?? :)

B

I have to ask, how fast was that car going!!! It's not easy to do that much damage and slide a pathfinder/terrano sideways like that. I hope the other driver is ok too... :blink:

Judging from that picture, I say the damage is minor. :tongue:

If the frame is good, it will still drive straight. :itsallgood:

and i've seen people with worse who wheel it, they like having beet up trucks for their offroading.... so have some fun with it still if you can.

• 6 months later...

Like Pezzy said, same truck?? :blink:

Did they weld on a section from a donor truck?? :scratchhead:

B

yes... cut/paste from a donor as you said...

is almost imperceptible. was a very good job...also I paint she all. same colour.

(never arrive to agree with my kids and wife on other colour)

Edited by nano

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear you got your truck back. I have had some poor luck with accidents. None of which were my fault, but i have had three rather severe accidents in two different pathfinders. They repaired the first one $9000 damage and the second accident was a head on that totaled the truck got $12700 for it, the third was only about $1500. Walked away from everyone of these, safe vehicle if you ask me. I'm amazed at what they will fix on these trucks, must really hold their value.

P.S. Most of the Pathfinders crumple zones are in the other car :tongue: