Hardbody Baja edition?

beavis0076

• 1 month later...

I saw one of these out in shelby NC at the entrance to a junkyard! (this was after I got my pathfinder) I wanted to stop and look at it but my dad was like "we are not stopping to go see some trashy japanese truck! American cars need to have the attention right now." I would of stopped and taken a billion pictures if I could have....

(btw... I have yet to find a way to tell him that he is wrong and that he needs to shut it... but first i gotta find a way for it not to blow up back in my face)

I saw one of these out in shelby NC at the entrance to a junkyard! (this was after I got my pathfinder) I wanted to stop and look at it but my dad was like "we are not stopping to go see some trashy japanese truck! American cars need to have the attention right now." I would of stopped and taken a billion pictures if I could have....

(btw... I have yet to find a way to tell him that he is wrong and that he needs to shut it... but first i gotta find a way for it not to blow up back in my face)

Just tell him that Nissan trucks are made in TN, with no union BS to close the plant, so the workers still have jobs.

But they weren't back then.... :my2cents:

You need to know the history of your pathfinder

"The firm [Nissan] established assembly operations in the United States in the early 1980s, with a plant in Smyrna, Tennessee. This facility at first built only trucks and SUVs, such as the 720, Hardbody, and Pathfinder, but has since been expanded to produce several car lines. "

;)

Weird, both my Pathfinders, and Pezzy's came from one of the Japanese plants.

All 3 of mine were built in the same Japanese plant. According to the VIN

All 3 of mine were built in the same Japanese plant. According to the VIN

maybe all the Canadian sold pathys were made in japan... just a thought.

i also want to paint my pathy with some 80's/90's style racing stripes like the prerunner.

All i know is that I want one! Those dessert runners are sick and I would LOVE to be able to tell some one with a lifted Toyota Tacoma that i can beat theirs!

And I showed my friend this picture of this Nissan patrol, he has a jeep that he thinks no one can beat. I told him I found his daddy! He was like "yeah ok, this better not be another picture of that crappy pathfinder you have...." (of course I told him off on that one) When I showed him the picture he was like... "oh damn... I think that might be my daddy!"

http://www.4x4offroads.com/image-files/nis...trol-1993-1.jpg

Both my 88's came to the U.S. on a boat, My last two HB's from TN. Weard, both 88's have perfect frames and both HB's rotted to nothing....

Edited by nunya

What your missing is that the engines used back then in the nissans in the baja and other races where mostly 351 winsor v-8s.Look it up you guys.

But never mind that there still neat looking trucks.

Edited by nismothunder

5" Factory lift????

Yeah the guy clearly knows absolutely nothing about it, probably bought it used that way and thought it was stock. Probably needs all new steering since he's running 32's and I bet you nothing has been done to beef up the steering.

I'd be more than happy to go look at it for anyone if you're thinking about buying it and having it shipped out of state.

I'd buy it myself, but even if I did have $3k I have other priorities that need spending on.

Edited by SC88Pathy

... can't have them ...but here is some ''refreshing dust '', engine sound and sound... and goose bumps...

:clickdalink:

:clickdalink: Edited by Pinip