Where are all the OZies

Cyril

thats no bloody good. What was wrong with them. I had been waiting for ages for them to readvertise the highlift jack again.

I'm not 100% sure why , a mate said is was the quality of the steel pins but i dont know . Mine worked fine .

did they say what was wrong with them or did you grap something else off them?

I swapped mine for the Dirty Gear Bag and i love it , no more muddy snatch straps in the Pathy .

Gee guys

Haven't been around here for a few days or so. Been busy at work and tired when I get home. Although, I was building a mare crush last week for the mare to get impregnated in. (Dr Love the vet came around) and the umm stuff came from up your way guys. Heatherbrae. Is that near you guys?? Newcastle? It's a big horse stud up there. I wish I got as much money for my stuff as they do!

I get a novated lease vehicle with my new job. Looking at this today.

http://www.ftgholden.com.au/cars/view.asp?id=3347&car=Holden Commodore%2060th%20Anniv%20VE%20MY09

It's got heavy duty, fully adjustable Tein suspension. Height and damper adjustable front and rear from the shocker. It's a tad lower than std and quite a firm ride. It has a lot of adjustment from soft to race! Pics if and when I get it.

It was also the 1st anniversary of the big bushfires down here yesterday. We went to a memorial service down our way in the morning which was nice. A helicopter flew by during the service and I have never seen so many people scaredly look into the sky at once. The last one most of them saw was Elvis dumping water on their fire ravished properties..

Nick

welcome back nick. Who needs a crush mate. Wack it in a super soaker and shoot it in mate. Job done and save some dollars.....lol but anyway. I was chatting to my sis the other day and she is from around king lake but she was lucky.

But what i wanted to say is im sorry cyril you wernt the first aussie member. Check out no 3. Old fella from perth. I didnt realise till i took alook the vehicals.

Very true it's quite Matt ,

From friday morn till monday lunch we went to Camp Cobark at Barrington Tops National Park for a camping / horse riding weekend and it was a top trip , with good friends and a convoy of 5 4by's . Lots of laughs / drinks and injurys was had by all , I got a gash and a slash and a suspected broken bone but after x-rays yesterday arvo it's just bad briusing . Dick got his knee / side / hip and elbow damaged , these were from floating down rapids on tyre tubes and air mattresses .

A couple of pics from the trip and will post the others when Daz sends them to me .

Cobark055.jpg

Cobark113.jpg

Cobark127.jpg

Cobark144.jpg

bloody quiet round here. Whats everyone up to. I done nothing for valentines day and stuff all on the weekend. Dhit i have an exiting life......lol.

Not much mate, house hunting. Need to move by end of next week. Dont want to have to move back to mums place, especially with the kids on weekends.

Well, we went shopping down to the big smoke saturday. My wife (Donna) nephew is having an engagement party this saturday night. Dress code - cocktail wear! I'm ok, I wear a penguin suit every day, so we went shopping for a pretty dress. Found a couple, settled on one. Slept in Sunday, made Donna eggs, bacon and fried potato for brekky. Did a roast home grown beef for dinner and Donna surprised me with chocolate bavrian (cut in the shape of a heart) topped with strawberries, blueberries, choc topping and strawberry liquer stuff and a Flake crushed on top......

It beat my roast!

Had a spa with a drink sunday night.

Pick up my car tomorrow hopefully.

Oh, I got a 2.5in exhaust yesterday from the cats back. Needs a tune but goes better. It's got a weird note, something I am not used to. The last car I had with a note was Donna's VK Calais 5.0. The one before that, was my R100 Mazda street car with 9" rear and bridge port rotary engine. brup brup brup!

It sounds like something is loose inside, but may just be the noise it makes.

Anyone else done this?

Nick

at last i finnaly got my router and @!*% for the internet and the frign phone line dont work. Bloody hell. Good luck with finding a place dave. It wasnt easy when i was lookin. Remeber to hit the government up dave. Get as much as you can from them mate...........

Cant say I have Nick, but the R100 would have to be a dream car of mine, or an RX3 coupe

I also had an RX3 sedan, first with extend port 13B then later with bridge port 13B

The R100 ended up off the road and chassised out for a drag car. It ran a best of 11.83 @ 115mph with the 13B bridgeport engine. It did run low 12s in street form. It was a wild car to drive and when we went cruising, had to be in 3rd gear as the idle was so rough.

Ahh, them were the days! Have to post a pic of it sometime. Its in my facebook album > Nick Johnson

Nick

at last i finnaly got my router and @!*% for the internet and the frign phone line dont work. Bloody hell. Good luck with finding a place dave. It wasnt easy when i was lookin. Remeber to hit the government up dave. Get as much as you can from them mate...........

Nah mate, not elegable for anything from the government, I earn too much, already thought of that one. Work will pay my bond for me.

If any of you Aussie cousins have taken off your plastic fender flares and used something like the Bushwacker rubber ones, can you please post some pictures of them?

I have just removed the plastic flares from my 95 widebody to accommodate some 33"buckshots and need rubber flares.

Cant say I have Nick, but the R100 would have to be a dream car of mine, or an RX3 coupe

Here's an original pic from the early '80s in street form.

Tuff5.jpg

And later in life late '80s same car with full chassis and 9' rear. I actually sold it to someone in Leichart.

Tuff6.jpg

Picked up the new Commodore last Wednesday. It has a full set of Tein suspension. The shocks have 16 settings for bump and rebound and the springs are height adjustable... I got them to soften it up a little as it was VERY firm ride. Its good now.

Nick

Cyril, looks like a nice spot. We used to go up the Murray with a boat and they used to dump us a couple of kms up the river and we would float down with PFDs on.

If any of you Aussie cousins have taken off your plastic fender flares and used something like the Bushwacker rubber ones, can you please post some pictures of them?

I have just removed the plastic flares from my 95 widebody to accommodate some 33"buckshots and need rubber flares.

G'day Pete, these are what most Aussies use now days, can be bought by the metre from Clark Rubber.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22413&view=findpost&p=430617

Hey fellas posted a little thing about my power steering pump pissin fluid all over the place in the garage section and was wondering if any of u would lend some advice seeing as how you's were very helpful with the CV question b4

thx

Addz