Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Oh ok, where bouts were u thinkin of heading?

Was looking at the Captain Faucett track down at Dwellingup, is a fairly easy track, but with some rain should be pretty fun. I will have my kids with me, so I wont do anything extreme.

A pic of the villa we stayed in at Wangi Caravan Park .

A good few days of GF's Family and fishing with the girls .

pics023.jpg

Sxc truck Cyril

Who did you do those slider for? I would like them to take some more pics of mounts if possible. Can you pls organise?

Nick

Sxc truck Cyril

Who did you do those slider for? I would like them to take some more pics of mounts if possible. Can you pls organise?

Nick

His name is Jason .

Will add some pics for you as i haven't heard from him in a while .

Gregsconv1040.jpg

R50Sliders2001.jpg

R50Sliders1003.jpg

A Slideshow of the painted finished product .

http://s954.photobucket.com/albums/ae28/JA55EE/Cyril-Sliders/?albumview=slideshow

Edited by Cyril

Were the 40 x 40 mounts snug under the sill seam?

Nick

The main Sq was 50 x 50 x 5 and buy using the 40 x 40 it gave a 10 mm drop to give the clearance of about 8 mm for a little flex if hit hard so it doesn't damage the sill .

hey guys whats doin. sorry havnt been on for a bit. im now a factory manager and with the kids life has been a bit hectic. but im still pathyless :( but working on that. dave i got youre sms. sorry i hadnt replied but ill give you a call shortly. chat soon all. and welcome to the newbies

hey guys whats doin. sorry havnt been on for a bit. im now a factory manager and with the kids life has been a bit hectic. but im still pathyless :( but working on that. dave i got youre sms. sorry i hadnt replied but ill give you a call shortly. chat soon all. and welcome to the newbies

Theres one for sale over here, its green with white fenders and hoods and a blue ali bull bar.

Theres one for sale over here, its green with white fenders and hoods and a blue ali bull bar.

hey guys,just joined up couple days ago,gr8 site.good to see there some pathfinder lovers here.half way through my second overhaul on the d21,thought id go all the way this time,cant wait to be back on the road again,ill try and see where everyone is and what yas have got out there.nobody is into pathfinders around here there all patrol and cruiser boys.building this one ta show them what it can do.lol.hopefully talk soon

hey Stew

Welcome to NPORA. Which bit if AU you from? I'm in West Gippsland in Victoria

Nnick

How ya goin nick,Woolgoolga NSW just north of coffs harbour.gr8 4x4 area.