Where are all the OZies

Cyril

I have a fully functioning truck again, they didnt reset my T-bars (they left the front 100mm lower than the rears), so I went around to new member Bradh79's place last night and used his tools to do it. Is actually pretty damn easy to do, still needs a little tweaking, but is heaps more level.

yep rattel gun makes it even easier i need to do the wheel alignment when i do mine though so thats what i am waiting for the cash to do the alignment to :)

nup. sh1tty wife. I sent my mate from work up to the High Country tho. He hired a Troopy and 100 series. I plotted his route for him, insurance for his safe return. Nothing too steep or too deep! Chance they may freeze to death tho!

nick

nup. sh1tty wife. I sent my mate from work up to the High Country tho. He hired a Troopy and 100 series. I plotted his route for him, insurance for his safe return. Nothing too steep or too deep! Chance they may freeze to death tho!

nick

Their in for a frozen weekend for sure . Even here we've got the fire going .

Hey Maverick

Welcome to the forum. There's a few of us aussies over here so you will catch up with all sooner or later.

What's your email? I will PM the mods on PCOA. Which username did you want? Maybe PM me with your info. or email:

hilltops at dcsi dot net dot au

Nick

Hey Mav

I checked with the mods on PCOA and they dont allow @hotmail.com addresses as they often incurr a lot of spammers with them. Do you have another one you can register with?

Nick

nice one Cyril

I don't have any holidays for a while now.

Got a big trip planned on http://www.4x4earth.com.au/forum if anyone is interested. Go to Trips and Gatherings > Grannys Flat Trip. It's in November. There will be many interstaters coming so welcome to join up and join in. Last year we had about 48 cars and the year before was about 40.

Grannys Flat is on the edge of the High Country.

Nick

PS. I'm Nickj there too.

Nick

Nice one Cyril, I have a week off after next week, having the kids for the firsts week of the school holidays. Am in the process of planning a daytrip on the 17th down south, have a few Perth ppl on PCoA interested, hopefully will be a good day, bbq lunch will be enjoyed by all.

Hey Daniel

Dave was talking about running a trip on PCOA forum last weekend but by the looks of the post, may not have gotten off the ground. H scored a little bit of enough interest, don't remember where he was planning to head though.

Nick

The kids have come down for the 2 weeks of hols so i'm very happy .

Got some new treads today and will get some pics tommorrow ( Simex Extreme Trekkers ) .

Dave , have fun with the kids on the hols

Nick , the trip seems like a good trip to do .