Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Hey Cyril

What's your EOS? Mine is a Powershot S5Is. Great little camera, does almost everything, except for multiple shots per second. I can't really justify a DSLR and 2 or 3 lenses. One of the guys that came away had a Canon 3D with about 4 different Canon lenses - Awesome!!

Nick

I cant justify one either, but I want one. Possibly with my bonus this year, if I can wait that long.

Thats in my plans for the next 6 months, new DSLR

This ones about 2 yrs old .

Hey Cyril

What's your EOS? Mine is a Powershot S5Is. Great little camera, does almost everything, except for multiple shots per second. I can't really justify a DSLR and 2 or 3 lenses. One of the guys that came away had a Canon 3D with about 4 different Canon lenses - Awesome!!

Nick

Canon EOS 400D with 2 lenses . It was a deal with the camera / 2 lenses / filters / bag and photo printer for $1776 .

I cant justify one either, but I want one. Possibly with my bonus this year, if I can wait that long.

Am glad we've got it as good photo's makes the memorys of trips better .

Hmmm, my bonus this year will be getting a full time job!

Hope you do Nick , is work still hard to find in Vic ?

Its really difficult getting a reply back from a job application, let alone getting an interview!

Nick

Thats got to suck . Just keep on trying Nick .

Hopefully I might get an interview at my old place of work - NEC next week. A different position, one that I would have liked before I left there. I applied for it and I think I have a real good chance, but not counting my chickens yet. It would really help us out here. I could get my exhaust done on the Pathy, along with finishing the rear storage and making the sliders.

I'm on strike duty with CFA tomorrow. It means if there is a big fire in or out of our region, I get to go for a ride in the truck. They have forecast 43C down here so hope I don't get a call!

Nick

hey guys havnt been on for a bit. i did get youre message dave, i done it from my mobile so hopefully it will go through. but anyway i could be no 56. ill see how it goes. congrats cyril on totm. it was all my vote im telling you.....lol..... hopefully ill be on more soon. organised the net but takes ages. chat soon..... the jadm crew

ohps hey nickj aswell.

Best of luck nick and how did it go ?

Um, don't know. Not sure if I felt better before or after the 2nd interview. I guess I will find out Wednesday this week. Waiting......

SXC rubber Dave!

Nick

PS. Happy Australia Day for tomorrow everyone. Just going to a friends place down the road for a swim, bbq and some lamb! Oh and some beer too. Lovely day here today.

Here's some pics I took today.

hunnyroy1.JPG

My wife with her new horse in our riding arena

backyard.JPG

View from our backyard

spa.JPG

Spa. I changed the water today, clean ey?

Edited by Nickj