my new bike

FUELER

teka u r cool. everybody on this board is way cool, i just dont know where this texan came from, thinking his opinions are better than everybody elses???

Cheers, bro. :aok:

I just fail to see what purpose, if any, it serves to come on here and insult other people. It's just all pretty petty to me... :scratchhead:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am in fact 25% african american, only you cant tell cause that 25% is covered up by my boxers.

I just fail to see what purpose, if any, it serves to come on here and insult other people

exactly, youll NEVER find me making fun of someones rig on NPORA, thats just not my style. But this guy alexrex is full of crap so i figure somebody's got to tell him the truth.

Pathfinder ISNT gods gifts to 4x4.... but maybe if you did more mods than just bolting on a 250 lb piece of @!*% bumper, you wouldnt be getting stuck and pulled out by chevies. Maybe the problem isnt with pathfinders.... maybe it cause your @!*% is on street tires and front end heavy?????

Maybe that is why he added the NISMO stickers?

Maybe that is why he added the NISMO stickers?

he did that cause the ladies' panties always drop when they see a fresh nismo sticker,

plus they add horsepower!!! :chairfall:

Agreed, that's why I closed it. Way to pack a punch V...

I'll weed out the idiotic posturing and slander and unlock it. Post similar again and I will ban you for a period of time as per the site rules. If you have a problem with that, contact me or any Mod or Admin.

Have a nice day and play nice, or else.

:beer:

B

I got a tent special called "Carerra" at Dick's like 7 or 8 years ago, full suspension...

My dad got a bike by Columbia, I think it is junk...his old bike was called "Hammerhead" and that bike lasted many years and still rides well after some maintenance and what not...

Edited by laxman0324

So, honestly, I was looking at Trek bikes for a hard tail. I believe 8700 series carried decent components (disk front brakes, etc) and had a roomy geometry (6'1" with monkey arms). While I will ride hard some times, this is for street, trail and fun; no competition. What is the input on this series or something else I should look at?

Thanks. :beer:

B

So, honestly, I was looking at Trek bikes for a hard tail. I believe 8700 series carried decent components (disk front brakes, etc) and had a roomy geometry (6'1" with monkey arms). While I will ride hard some times, this is for street, trail and fun; no competition. What is the input on this series or something else I should look at?

Thanks. :beer:

B

I was lookin at the Trek Fuel Ex series, its a very ,multi purpose bike.

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/mount...el_ex/fuelex55/

Ok, I'm old. I've never ridden a rear suspension bike that I liked. The a$$ end felt mushy.

Period.

I was riding mountain bikes when Richie and Cunningham started (same area) and the rest took off. The suspension was what tires and air you were running.

I know, welcome to technology, but it doesn't feel right to me and I think it makes complacent riders. Front shocks I can live with, but the dive factor makes it hard to muscle through a curve.

(refrains from joke)

B

Ok, I'm old. I've never ridden a rear suspension bike that I liked. The a$$ end felt mushy.

Period.

I was riding mountain bikes when Richie and Cunningham started (same area) and the rest took off. The suspension was what tires and air you were running.

I know, welcome to technology, but it doesn't feel right to me and I think it makes complacent riders. Front shocks I can live with, but the dive factor makes it hard to muscle through a curve.

(refrains from joke)

B

i personally don't like most mainstream trek bikes. they are on the heavier side, and are a bit ugly imo. to recommend a bike we need to know your budget. but if you mostly ride on the street, a hardtail would be your best bet. but if you have more money to spend, you can get a full suspension bike with an adjustable rear shock, or selectable lockout.

at the very least you should at least get front suspension.

Oh...my bike.....

A cheapy Haro hardtail. Worth probably ~$400. I paid ~$80CDN brand new. Got it from friend at work who won it, but is too short to ride it.

Mine is something like this, I needed a cheap bike for a trip so I just picked it up at Canadian tire. I've beat on it and it somehow has held up. :huh: But 2 years ago the derailleur in the back got messed up went into the rim and the bike threw me off. I threw it into the storage and haven't looked at it since.

0711527_450_CC_v1_m56577569830946353.jpg