97pathfinder4x4

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man you are such an idiot

And you need to relax, please.

Now, repeat after me... Opinion...

You aren't going to change anyone's by getting irritated, and maybe not even when you don't....

:beer:

B

see now thats a pathfinder chick. get a jeep and watch what happens. she will lose her teeth, start smoking meth, wear a cowboy hat, and start listening to nickelback

ahhahahaha

Edited by FUELER

hahaha my buddy is saything that a pathy has a bad gear ratio cuz he saw when a pathy with 33s couldnt power the wheels good enough but they did a burnout on a jeep with 35's

jeep gear ratio- 3.07 standard

pathy gear ratio- 4.3-4.6

wow

he says its a mix of things now

btw the pathy had coil spacers thats all

please delet that drity jeep picture... jking

okay this is my 2 cents like it or not i really dont care,

Pathy

Pro

- Cheap to lift

- Easy to fix most of the time (lol)

- engine almost never dies, ive only heard of a few engines dieing before 250K (mines at 281 XXX and still purs)

- cheap parts

- Gearing is some of the best ratios

Cons

- CV axels

- Hard to find OEM parts for (at least they are here)

-Tranny problems

i cant say anything about jeeps because i dont know enough to say anything or list facts. my buddie has owned three cherokee's. he buys them for under a thousand transpers the lift from truck to truck runs them as an off road veichel untill they die and does it all over again, he kills a jeep every mudfestor soon there after. ive gone off roading with him same size tries, his lift was all suspension i made it through things he couldnt and he made it through times i couldnt. It also depends on the driver not just the trucks brand, my buddie got my truck stuck, i jumped in and drover it out it also has to do with experience when it comes wheeling.

I'm on my second pathy and will probally buy another one, why because i know how to jack them up what to look out for when buying, and how to fix common problems im no wizard when it comes to cars i know what ive read and i read about pathfinders, my buddie knows jeeps, every one has there own opinion, there favorit food ect, sitting here saying pathys are better isnt going to change there mind. ive driven a cherokee well a few of them and a few pathfinders, the pathfinder get my vote just because im looking for a everyday car to go to work and on weekends wheeling light rock climing & some mud of corse, cherokee's are more of a bogging huge tire mud machine (in my opinion), each truck has it pros and cons, one is better for this and one is better for that.

why do you have to win? obsiouly the guy just wants to argue let him say what he wants if you know yours can do just as good then let him rant and shoot his mouth off when you go wheeling with him (if u every do) and you go though and keep pulling him out then he will shut up