4x4 country game

MikeV

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, this game is interesting but fairly poorly meshed. Why the huge discrepancy between oil and money, and why have oil at all in the first place? Why are store items priced so ridiculously far apart? WTF...I also like the lack of game explanations, I love blindly clicking on things to see what they do for hours on end. What's the point of even having a jail if the second you get put in it you get busted out by someone else? I've been put in there at least 10 times and never stayed in for more than 10 seconds. Why is it a "Crime" to look for items in an alley or along the trail, and why do I never find anything when I try? What a crock.

Also: the forum "Faq" sucks balls.

Yep the faq is more than any other info (next to zilch)

gives me something to do at my desk for a few minutes here and there.

cruise 4x4 country (in explore) to get to other places to get better crap when you walk around, landmines piss me off still

I find like 50 oil when I explore or explode on a fricken landmine after getting beat down by a bum!

Are you on my list?

I just added all you guys to my friends list. I put up all the #'s so everyone else can just copy/paste to their own friends list. Names don't help, so I didn't add them.

PS: I'm not on that list, but my number is 7507

looks like your missing some, i think i have every one and heres my list:

8250 88pathoffroad

7502 bigfisch1191

7474 bitemedoughboy

7619 Charlie

7793 DJ Dank

7708 ducatidom

7874 fueler420

7788 giancarlo93

7485 k9sar

7908 kcmendy

7372 Martha

7759 Simon

7735 spacejas

7507 Trailchaser

7054 yozsi

7811 zonianbrat

ohh and im 8031

Edited by csutke

This is funny...I moved to Volcano Mountain early in the game and then they changed the places you can go and took out Volcano Mountain. I guess nobody else can attack me now?

And what IS IT with the money in this game? How the holy hell do you make enough to buy $150000 price-tagged crap with a $100 a day job and finding a little bit at a time? VERY unbalanced game.

just added everyone on the previous list...

If you just join my ID is 7735 and name Spacejas... Ironic... LMAO

Just made it through Powerline... Took me 3 breakdowns, but dang it... Got it... Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm stuck on die trying. Can someone please downgrade a pic enough that I can use it? I have tried everything... Including photoshop, but I can't get any of my pics below 20-30kb even when I make them too small.

Here's the pic I'd like to use.

KatemcyRocks5-07011.jpg

This is funny...I moved to Volcano Mountain early in the game and then they changed the places you can go and took out Volcano Mountain. I guess nobody else can attack me now?

And what IS IT with the money in this game? How the holy hell do you make enough to buy $150000 price-tagged crap with a $100 a day job and finding a little bit at a time? VERY unbalanced game.

Your job isn't the only way you can get money. Vote daily at the link and you'll get 48 qts of oil a day. Run an Offroad Shop. I make about 30k a day just from building and selling Turn Key's. Also you should guys should be completing the courses at your local school. The first course takes only a day and you'll see a pretty big gain in your stats once the course is over. Then you should immediately start the next one.

Also if your current will and will bar is high enough, you'll be able to perform any crime and for the upper level crimes you can get at LEAST $5k-$10k per crime.

Once you figure out how to make money and develop a routine, the game makes more sense.

Crime does pay :itsallgood:

As your level gets higher you can extort etc. Do it when your will is close to 100% so you don't usually get caught.

Also go to explore and run your own shop, hire turn key fabbers for 100 turns (make sure you have enough room in your shop after a few days of hiring)

After your 100 turns got to sell stuff and sell off your parts (I usually sell off 90% in case they actually use the small parts to make chassis) I get an extra 50K a day that way and when I do a crime now that I have over 200 brave I do international bank robbery about every 1.5 hours and get 20K each time.

After you play for a bit it gets to be much easier to buy stuff, also make sure you "walk the ground" every day as well as run your own shop, invest in a property, until you have enough to open a bank account (you LOSE 50K to open it; 50 K is not deposited. (Just an FYI)

Just more somewhat useless info to go with my Mornin Redbull :coffee!:

note: you don't have to vote to get oil... just click the link then kill the window. :-)

Thats good to know!

Also what people do on the game and try to make some $$$ doing it is offer themselves to lower level people to attack them with the higher level person unarmed so you get gain 20+ levels per attack.

guess I'll have to be the one that gets disarmed & beatdown?

What level is everyone? I'm like 104 or close to that.

Can't get past the damn helicopter pad yet...

You pick a line on the Helocopter Pad and hit it using your LD Winch. No luck, you dont get anywhere.

Also there is a loud crunch and you come to a hard stop with 8141 damage (-2873)

Oooh. You broke on the Pad. Too Bad. and lost 0.00286637021331% EXP!

guess I have to get an exocage

level 49 and getting killed on Rig Snapper

Primary Weapon 12 Guage Shotgun

Trail Tools Air Bag Jack

Secondary Weapon Chainsaw

Tires Country MT

Personal Armor Heavy Hunting Jacket

Engine Carbed V6

T-Case The 3/4 Ton

Rig Armor HD Protection System

Same thing here.

Lvl 49 and stuck in the powerline

Trail tools: shovel, hi-lift

Tires: Agresso RO

Engine: Injected V6

T case: the gear nutt

rig armor: plastic protection

primary weapon: sub machine gun

secondary weapon: chainsaw

personal armor: light armor vest

Your tires are holding you up.

Though, since they did the update, I haven't been able to pass any trails, even the ones that I passed before. Something isn't right.

Though, since they did the update, I haven't been able to pass any trails, even the ones that I passed before. Something isn't right.

in case you don't read the announcements:

December 12 2007, 3:44:25 pm There's a few errors popping up on trail runs right now. Also trails just got real impossible. Thats part of the failed update and I hope to have it all nailed back together tonight. Turned into a real pain in the rear. But at least the new server is cruising nice. Thanks. - Sandman

so if you dont want to spend all your time in the shop, i would suggest waiting till they get the bug ifxed before attempting any trails....

It was in the Announcements. Apparently a side effect of their server transfer or rather failed server transfer caused all the Trails to be extremely difficult. I got reminded of this last night when I was trying to pass Sand Mountain and I used to be able to beat that thing on one click with my Pull Strap but not anymore!

At the moment I'm Level 68.

Trail Tools Pull Strap

Tires Country MT

Engine Carbed V6

T-Case The 3/4 Ton

Rig Armor Plastic Protection

11,450 strength

6,100 Agility

3,500 Guard

3,712 Labor

Also keep in mind that if someone is messing with you; you can hire a hit man for the right price to take the guy out. Just do a area search and mail someone with level 300+ with an offer and the targets name/id#.

I had to get my boss, he was trying to extort oil from me by threatening to keep me in the hospital. I had his a$$ handed to him for a small fee.

Also keep in mind that if someone is messing with you; you can hire a hit man for the right price to take the guy out. Just do a area search and mail someone with level 300+ with an offer and the targets name/id#.

I had to get my boss, he was trying to extort oil from me by threatening to keep me in the hospital. I had his a$$ handed to him for a small fee.

LOL hahaha. that is great!

ok someone tell me how to add friends...i have all of you under my contacts but i dont know how to make you friends

i lied i ended up getting hooked on it now...right now im level 25...building stats ill post later tonight when im done what i have