4x4 country game

MikeV

Found a pretty cool game

I think If you guys wanted to we could get a gang started on there. Just check it out. It's a little hard to get used to it at first, but it's a lot of fun if you have a little down time at work or bored at home.

http://www.4x4country.net/register.php?REF=7372

Don't forget to root for the Packers tonite, Roma is a local here but Green Bay is our team.

Edited by MikeVanceinWI

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, we have TrailChaser. Yozsi, BigFisch, spacejas and myself. Hurry up and join!

Edit: and now we also have K9sar

Just sent a gang application...

Martha :shiftyeyes:

yea i just started today any tips, i think i can get into this

game looks dumb but once you get a job and start killing ppl its alright.

i have the same name in the game.

Thanks for the goodies. :crossedwires: I finally got past the newb chicken trail.

this is sweet! all I can say is DONATE DONATE DONATE! we need a million dollars in order to have a vault, and we are more than halfway there. We still need about 350,000, so if every member donates half of their daily oil (from voting) we should be there in no time flat. The vault is where the gang stores it's stuff like guns and rig parts, so we all benefit from it.

I think we need to build up our stats and be ready to make an armory right away (1 million)

Been exploring the run a shop option for cash; basically you just run 100 turns of buying space and hiring workers (don't hire sales yet) they make you parts for 100 turns then you sell parts after the 100 turns (even though it says you "lose money" you don't) but I am going to make parts for a few days then see how much it will generate. seems like once you get it rolling you get good cash flow then can get sales people LATER to make more $.

Let ya know as I find out. Also make sure you get a job, go to school and oil for IQ.

Those 2 gangs had machine guns and crap so they will take us down again if we form to early. Once we have $ for an Armory then it will be time to form up or we will get robbed once again.

so how'd you level-up so quickly Simon?

Bought truck upgrades (Tires/t-case/shovel) and ran trails. I've done every trail up to the Salamander.