4x4 country game

MikeV

What kind of rig armor do you have? I got thru with a highlift and I think nerf bars

The next "Salamander" is the helicopter pad. 1 try and I was in the garage for an hour with like 80trillion damage :crossedwires:

I still can't pass it. Here's my rig specs...

Trail Tool: Hi Lift Jack

Tires: Tuff Rocks

Engine: 4 Popper

T-Case: The 3/4 Ton

Rig Armor:Heavy Duty Chrome

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I'll have to see about that.

I just ran it on my first try, second click on my Hi Lift Jack...

Using your High Lift Jack you grind up the trail

and you have slipped through the Salamander! and gain 273% EXP!

FINALLY!!!

got past it with an Injected V6 under the hood.... :aok:

Easy sailing till the heli pad; I need to upgrade my turbo4 soon but saving for a turbo small block v8 & a descent winch

was watching the gang wars; seems like the PBB, death, mafia & death becoming are in a partnership.

may have to infiltrate and build some friendships to stop it from happening to us when we try again later.

Mike

yea so we got owened again, we need to build up are stats before we try it again.

also on a random note i found a 4x4 game for the original XBOX it is called 4x4 evo 2 it is pretty fun they have nissans and loads of other trucks also they use real suspension liftes like old man emu its kinda cool also i got the game for 7$ at game crazy.

I have that for pc, now im gonna go install it so i can have something to do in class

I can't seem to get past the Cliff. Everytime I even try, I fall off and end up in the garage for 60 minutes. What upgrade will get me over it? Is it the tires?

Trail Tools High Lift Jack

Tires Q-Mart AT

Engine Carbed V6

T-Case The 3/4 Ton

Rig Armor Plastic Protection

I just hire fabbers (mosly turnkey) and they just make parts ( i buy some more space every once in a while)

don't hire sales or anything at least for a month... after your 100 turns, go to sell (in the run offroad shop and sell "most" of your inventory & DO NOT SELL SPACE!!! I let them build for a few days then sell. If I find anything more I'll let you know.

hire a few small parts and rollong chassis but I spend most on turnkey as they sell for the most.

Make sure to explore your 25 turns also (even though landmines suck!!!)

Tires most likely.

Ugh...I upgraded my tires and now instead of falling off the first try on that trail, my first try yields 1 damage and then I try again and I fall off!

I'm starting to focus on my Rig Strength/Ability with the hopes that will do it.

Sorry... I couldn't resist.

You beat 88pathoffroad!!

You beat 88pathoffroad severely on the ground. When there is lots of blood showing, you head up to the nearest 10-story building's roof and drop him over the edge. You run home silently and carefully.

Ugh...I upgraded my tires and now instead of falling off the first try on that trail, my first try yields 1 damage and then I try again and I fall off!

I'm starting to focus on my Rig Strength/Ability with the hopes that will do it.

I got past that one with the same setup except I have a pull strap. I'm now stuck on the powerline. I think I need to upgrade the t-case to get past it. Anyone have one bigger than a mighty mutt to sell cheap?

Ya know, this game is interesting but fairly poorly meshed. Why the huge discrepancy between oil and money, and why have oil at all in the first place? Why are store items priced so ridiculously far apart? WTF...I also like the lack of game explanations, I love blindly clicking on things to see what they do for hours on end. What's the point of even having a jail if the second you get put in it you get busted out by someone else? I've been put in there at least 10 times and never stayed in for more than 10 seconds. Why is it a "Crime" to look for items in an alley or along the trail, and why do I never find anything when I try? What a crock.

Also: the forum "Faq" sucks balls.

I got past that one with the same setup except I have a pull strap. I'm now stuck on the powerline. I think I need to upgrade the t-case to get past it. Anyone have one bigger than a mighty mutt to sell cheap?

I bought a gear nutt transfer case for 60 oil!