• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Rigs Equipment

Trail Tools Dual Air Winch

Tires Comp Cutters

Engine Small Block Turbo V8

T-Case Military Single

Rig Armor Exo Cage

And I cant make the Cliff, Shocker or Rubicon....

Guess I need more Ability and Rig Strength

Your Rigs Equipment

Primary Weapon Shoulder Percussion

Secondary Weapon Portable S.A.M.

Personal Armor Passive Assualt Armor

^^^ all the reasons why K9 Thinks im a play toy.... That and I have not broken 200k on any of my stats...

Your Rigs Equipment

Trail Tools Dual Air Winch

Tires Comp Cutters

Engine Small Block Turbo V8

T-Case Military Single

Rig Armor Exo Cage

And I cant make the Cliff, Shocker or Rubicon....

Guess I need more Ability and Rig Strength

Your Rigs Equipment

Primary Weapon Shoulder Percussion

Secondary Weapon Portable S.A.M.

Personal Armor Passive Assualt Armor

^^^ all the reasons why K9 Thinks im a play toy.... That and I have not broken 200k on any of my stats...

I have the best of everything for your rig and im 50/50 with the helicopter pad. My stats are ranked at 380ish for each of those.

I have the phaser cannon and light force shield, but all of my stats are ranked around 420 so i still suck, but im at level 151...just sucks waiting for my will to recharge...sitting on my 15 will bottles until i get a nuke shop,,,got my 1st r&d right now

Might have to upgrade to a Spotter.....

As for ranking:

Strength: 128,276 [Ranked: 630]

Agility: 209,447 [Ranked: 507]

Guard: 68,338 [Ranked: 685]

Labour: 22,951 [Ranked: 852]

IQ: 12,510 [Ranked: 962]

Rig Strength: 26,701 [Ranked: 701]

Rig Ability: 24,818 [Ranked: 675]

Total stats: 493,041 [Ranked: 661]

and I dont have any will bottles... so its 1 good train a day, then the rest is kinda futile....

i need 299mill for a nuke shop... Upgraded to Elite Competition Shop friday night....

Edited by Casey.T

I just got a new cell phone that has unlimited internet access for $5 per month. Now I can get on while bored at work or anywhere and make $$$ doing crimes by refreshing. Over a hundred thousand every 50 minutes if wanted to be anal about it. Takes about 30 seconds to get the first crime, then I can just refresh till I run out of brave without even looking at the phone.

Bot my butt. I have a FF add-on that auto-refreshes the browser at set time intervals...I set it for 5 minutes, I was watching the oil market for price dips...went and did my crimes and went to bed, forgetting it was still on. Fed jail time! Oh boy.

I signed on 2 months ago then with my job I really did not have time to play anymore. Last night I logged back on got some rig stuff and ran the chicken and passed it. I think I will play a bit now. I did not get any will bottles for X-mas though. Is it because I had not logged on in so long? Oh well. I will build up my stats and try to join you guys. I am confused about getting a shop can someone give me advice?

Ok after some help from some folks I got a shop but I dont really understand attacking people yet. I read through these posts and want to attack but not sure how or what to do. Maybe I just need some sleep I have been playing this stupid game for hours.

It's like CRACK!!

Edited by zonianbrat

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed Sandman the day it happened. I have yet to see a response. Bastard anyway.

Blazin offered me 30 days instead of 300 if I pay back any monies made during the time I left the auto-refresh on...I said "30 days for making a mistake??? That's excessive" He said "Everybody knows you can't use a refresher, it's common sense, even just to watch the oil market"

SURE. It's all printed in the rules and all over the forum, isn't it? :P

Strength: 37,737 [Ranked: 982]

Agility: 24,384 [Ranked: 991]

Guard: 23,273 [Ranked: 964]

Labour: 17,849 [Ranked: 994]

IQ: 8,800 [Ranked: 1126]

Rig Strength: 27,069 [Ranked: 734]

Rig Ability: 28,874 [Ranked: 690]

Total stats: 167,986 [Ranked: 985]

Health: 2950/2950

Whee, I don't fail at life XD

• 3 weeks later...

Wisers on the 4x4Country forums, 93RangerXL on the game.

The guy basically just kept attacking me over and over, then he started with the "cheater, go back to jail" crap, then he said "I bet your GF is sucking off the bus driver's cawk" and "if you were a real man your GF would be in the kitchen but your just a pu$$y"

o.O

So I told him he was a dick, go cry about it to someone else, and we both got mailbanned for 14 days.

Blazin hates me. I can't WAIT for Sandman to come back and fix this shiat. The oil market is insane, Will prices are insane, and there's someone playing at above level 2000 now. Some players have stats in the hundreds of millions. One guy even reported spending around $1100 real money on the game.

Wow.

Yeah I've seen that 93RangerXL guy around.

Yeah TimeKiller is trying to be the dictator. He has stats in the 700 millions. He's the one who's spent WAY too much money in the game because he wanted to take down the Death gangs. He is ranked #1 in all the stats and tries to push people around. Also sjustice as well who is the #2 in the rankings and is the 3rd owner of that account. Apparently the previous owner found an oil hack in the code that got him 7 million quarts of oil in a second.

Anyways, its scary how into this game people are. I am loving the high oil prices as I've made a killing and have made it to the $3mil a day in interest club :)

• 4 months later...