Strength: 622,407 [Ranked: 168]

Agility: 621,877 [Ranked: 181]

Guard: 351,546 [Ranked: 190]

Labour: 37,819 [Ranked: 307]

IQ: 7,265 [Ranked: 912]

Rig Strength: 5,074 [Ranked: 808]

Rig Ability: 28,328 [Ranked: 471]

Total stats: 1,674,316 [Ranked: 200]

I think it's time to form....DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN...a NPORA Gang. I just passed level 300. I was at 205 two days ago. :D

Wow congrats man! My stats are way low compared to you guys. It sure would be nice to get my hands on a Nuclear shop! You guys ARE voting for the 3rd link that they added right? Even though it says "Show Your Pride" you still get the 24 quarts of oil as a reward for clicking on that link.

Get hold of Jaydeeze, He's renting out his shop for 5 will bottles/per 1/2hr. Just buy a ton of nut mix to recharge energy. That shop for a lvl 200 guy like me will give like a 28k boost in a stat with full energy and full will. I'm loading up groceries tonight. LOL

How the hell are you all leveling up so quick? i have the portable sam and some passive assault armor but i still get my ass whipped by everyone, almost all of my stats are ranked around 500...i build up the lowest one each time...and im applying for the gang now

I paid 5 Will bottles to borrow a Nuke Shop and used like 17 Will bottles I saved from Christmas time to build my stats up.

I have around 450K on Strength, 475K on Agility and 380K on Guard, then about 180K each on Rig stats.

We have an Armory and items up for loan now. The Gang is also accepting donations from members to fund the purchase of a Nuke Shop of our own to pass around. :D

Check the Forums in the Gang area for more info, we get our own private little forum!

WTF!!! tried to seek fabbers for turn-key and got this message:

You have gained 45 Turn Key Buggy Fabbers

You produced 1674 small parts.

You produced 1152 Rolling Chassis.

You didn't have any room for more Turn Key Buggies

but here are my sizes...

Facilities

Type Amount Product Held Max Product Capacity Employees Max Employees

Small Parts 6 1769 6000 93 600

Rolling Chassis 6 1245 6000 128 600

Turn Key Buggies 11 61 11000 792 1100

bastards

OK, 12 slots total. Final_Frontier and 95HardbodyXEV6 from NOR are already in on the gang. :D

That's funny. Final_Frontier is one of the guys that I got into it with along with the person that he is married to.

I paid 5 Will bottles to borrow a Nuke Shop and used like 17 Will bottles I saved from Christmas time to build my stats up.

I have around 450K on Strength, 475K on Agility and 380K on Guard, then about 180K each on Rig stats.

We have an Armory and items up for loan now. The Gang is also accepting donations from members to fund the purchase of a Nuke Shop of our own to pass around. :D

Check the Forums in the Gang area for more info, we get our own private little forum!

I had that happen also; & now I just buy 5-20 spaces every time I run the fab shop.

Pull in about 350-400K per day there now.

I know I have at least double the space I need but I never get that error anymore.

& renting the nuke shop is the only way to go... I think I'm 65th overall right now

Thats not a banana in my pocket it Thor's hamma!

I'll let my gang know you guys friends; but if death wants to crush you not much can be done.

Lower level dudes when a war starts, try to get put in jail or have a buddy beat you up so they don't suck all your respect.

Or save your exploring(landmine hospitalization) so they can't harvest your respect.

I'm asking the boss to call of the war; (so far I have been told you will be left alone at 50 respect & I also refuse to attack fellow NPORA members during war) I just sent him another PM but they could crush me just as easy. pull any cash out & oil out of the armory in case another gang also declares and erases NPORA & its cash reserves.

I'll see what I can do on this end.

Mike

(Martha is the Devil)

Guys, your gang is about to be taken out. I tried to send 88pathoffroad a message to clean out your armory & vault before they zero out your respect points......but it does not look like it went through. It sucks to lose everything in there. We've had it happen to us before. Anyone know how to get in touch with him? He is both the VP & Pres....which in situations like this, is not necessarily a good thing. Just a heads up.

- Miles, VP ZR2 Crew.

Edited by Miles

Can't really say that I didn't see that one coming. Thats why I didn't even bother to apply. There are ALOT of high level people out there and level 300 isn't even $hit anymore compared to the rest.

Sorry to everyone who lost anything.