Would you __________ for a __________?

k9sar

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you sell your pathy for 10X its value?

Absolutely. Then I'd buy 2. A DD, and I'd mod the HELL out of the other one. Think SAS! :aok:

Would you sell your Pathy for a Toyota Prius, and a lifetime worth of free gas?

Edited by Simon

Absolutely. Then I'd buy 2. A DD, and I'd mod the HELL out of the other one. Think SAS! :aok:

Would you sell your Pathy for a Toyota Prius, and a lifetime worth of free gas?

no because the prius is worse for the environment

Would you sell your pathy, to start an amazing relationship with a beautiful girl?

no because the prius is worse for the environment

Would you sell your pathy, to start an amazing relationship with a beautiful girl?

Not that I have a pathy, but no.

Would you give up your relationship with a beautiful girl for a SAS'ed pathy?

Nope.

Would you eat a chocolate bar covered in wasps for a free timing belt replacement?

Happily, since I've already experienced oral wasp bites with almost no ill effects(long story)

Would you grab the tatas of the hottest girl at work if it meant a significant promotion?

Happily, since I've already experienced oral wasp bites with almost no ill effects(long story)

Would you grab the tatas of the hottest girl at work if it meant a significant promotion?

Sure, thats a win win right? :sly:

Would you allow your genitals to be tattooed for all the free mods you could/would want?

I would incinerate my neighbors Kia (really, he has one too!) whether there were chicken fingers involved or not! He has one of those old school Sephia's with a rotted out exhaust as well.

Would you put on a Brian Boitano figure skating leotard for 5 Dueller Revo's in your choice of size??

Yup, I would trade it then wheel the heep then trade it in for another pathy

Would you get Jeep tatooed on your forearm for any mod you wanted?

Sure, then after I got my mod I'd go get "sucks" tattooed under it :aok:

Would you clean out the "viewing stalls" at a peep show for a year to get a free SAS?

heh, Dan....

Can't say I would be a gizz mopper for a year for a SAS.

Would you work in a fudge packaging facility (think about your job title! :tongue:) for a 2k per year raise?

Would you kick a cop in the groin for the hell of it?

LOL! Done it! (my best friend's a Cop)

Would you take a tazer shot to the nuts for a good steak dinner? By this I mean GOOD...2'' tenderloin, seared for 30 seconds per side in butter, garlic and a splash of white wine then done up over CHARCOAL (no gas grill) to about 140-150 degrees inside, nice and pink in the middle, served with garlic and chive smashed potatoes, dripping gravy, butter and sugar corn on the cob, fresh italian loaf garlic bread and a pint of your choice?

**runs to his wallet to see how (little) cash he has**

LOL! Done it! (my best friend's a Cop)

Would you take a tazer shot to the nuts for a good steak dinner? By this I mean GOOD...2'' tenderloin, seared for 30 seconds per side in butter, garlic and a splash of white wine then done up over CHARCOAL (no gas grill) to about 140-150 degrees inside, nice and pink in the middle, served with garlic and chive smashed potatoes, dripping gravy, butter and sugar corn on the cob, fresh italian loaf garlic bread and a pint of your choice?

**runs to his wallet to see how (little) cash he has**

Ok, now, is this a serious offer?.... I might be in for this one.

Would you drink old, pancake batter looking diff fluid for the same meal? (I'd rather take the volts to the nuts myself)

Would you drink old, pancake batter looking diff fluid for the same meal? (I'd rather take the volts to the nuts myself)

If I did that, I'd most certainly be in no shape to enjoy my meal would I :ill:

Would you walk from coast to coast for the hell of it?

LMFAO! :chairfall:

No, not a puppy. 5 Kittens or bunnies possibly :lol:

Would you attempt to pet a Canadian Goose's young and kiss it's mother for a goldfish in a bowl?

Are you kidding me??? That's just dangerous.

Would you call a bull-dyke "sir" for a free squeege?