Would you __________ for a __________?

k9sar

Not...

Would you let your Daughter trade in the Paid for 92 Pathy for a used Focus with payments???? WTF is she thinking??? oh ya, she rented a house 65 miles from her job.... Can we Say STUPID!!!! or would I told you so be a better fit?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you wear a whip cream speedo and streak through the dorms of your college then streak down college ave where all the fraternity and sororitys are? On a friday night during Rush week. aaahhhh memories.

For a Warn Powerplant

Would you wear a whip cream speedo and streak through the dorms of your college then streak down college ave where all the fraternity and sororitys are? On a friday night during Rush week. aaahhhh memories.

For a Warn Powerplant

No....and I will also never eat whip cream again. "SPEEDO" :ill:

No....and I will also never eat whip cream again. "SPEEDO" :ill:

Guess you had to be there,,,,,,Effin Hilarious :laugh: heavily intoxicated too.

I would like to tell you about when we asked girls to.. um his umm "speedo" well you get the picture

Edited by zonianbrat

Guess you had to be there,,,,,,Effin Hilarious :laugh: heavily intoxicated too.

I would like to tell you about when we asked girls to.. um his umm "speedo" well you get the picture

Intoxication almost always lends to the...wait :friday::beer::dance::ill:

Good time my friend....Good times. Anyway back on topic.

Would you dye your eyebrows black and really sloppy getting it all over your forehead, then go hit on chicks at the bar all night long for a tuneup.

Note: This excludes Pezzy and Simon. Unless you two want to think theoretically. Be my guest.

Edited by zonianbrat

:omg: Casey a Ford! No a thousand times no but if she's anything like my daughter it's too late and she wouldn't have listened anyway. :friday:

If she did do it, shes DEAD....

stupid kids. i followed in my dads foot steps and bought a pathy

would you let your daughter trade in the pathfinder if it meant an end to cheeze whiz <--------- directed at casey.

Nope.... Ill need the pathy to dispose of the....

Good time my friend....Good times. Anyway back on topic.

Would you dye your eyebrows black and really sloppy getting it all over your forehead, then go hit on chicks at the bar all night long for a tuneup.

Note: This excludes Pezzy and Simon. Unless you two want to think theoretically. Be my guest.

Nope...

Would you Trick someone into eating some overly fresh and raw Venison just to see if you could????

He took a small bite..... :FartExplode-vi:

• 2 weeks later...
Nope...

Would you Trick someone into eating some overly fresh and raw Venison just to see if you could????

He took a small bite..... :FartExplode-vi:

does the liver count? been there.

let's see.... would you run into the crop fields near San Diego yelling "INS... INS..." just to see how fast the workers can run?

hahahahahaha!!! Didnt Carlos do that????

Would you clean all the snow off of your pathy before heading to work in the morning if it ment being able to see the idiot that only cleared a little spot to see though... and watch them run into a parked car along with a telephone pole????

Indeed i would, and have many times.

Would you then reinforce the importance of visibility to said idiot by introducing said telephone pole to his rectum?

Edited by daftpup

hahahahaha...

Would you clean gum off the sidewalks year round in a G-String for $1mill in annual income?

In a New York second my friend. All the while, enhancing my status as a Sex Engine. (A rich one at that)

Would you watch Adam Sandler's "Punch Drunk Love" a second time for a tub of hummus and pita?