son of a .....

94extreme

well, those pesky bastards ripped off some siding upstairs and got in the house.. i don't have my dogs anymore as this wouldn't be an issue if i did but how the hell do i get them out of my house? i am in an urban environment so i can't just unload on them. :)

Coooooooooons, Cooooooooooooooons, Coooooooooooons in the attic, Cooooooons! don't you have an animal control office or sumpin?

hmm.. i'll have to see if they'd remove them from the house.. for some reason i was thinking that they wouldn't enter a structure.. we'll see.. thanks

Get a $20 Halloween smoke machine and smoke 'em out? :D

this may not be a bad plan B. and fun at that. lol thanks 2

lol.. thanks guys.. we'll try some of these things tomorrow.. i am pretty sure there are at least a couple of them up there as it seemed they had a fight at one point. fighting already.. after just one day in.. great roomies they are.. lol

Maybe something irritating could cause them to find new residence. Pepper spray, a spray bottle of bleach or ammonia (not both! :rolleyes:), etc., as long as it won't get into the air inside to bug you. Or, maybe a semi-auto CO2 BB gun? My brother had one, possibly a Crossman (?) he got for like $40, and it could so some pretty decent damage quick. Hit and run, hit and run! :)

Edited by Mr. Pickles

i am in an urban environment so i can't just unload on them. :)

Since when has that stopped any one? :D

:shiftyeyes: CB .22lr .... sub sonic 700fps... ruger 10/22 .... all you can hear is the racking of the slide. And the falling of their bodies from my..oops I mean from your attic..

Disclaimer:

I have never done this and I don't know why or if it works :hide:

-Mike

Edited by MadManMike

I saw a show on Discovery channel about getting rid of raccoons. One person had them in their attic and they called in a professional. They found where they were coming in and basically put a one-way door on the opening. That way they could leave but could not get back in. After they were all gone then they sealed up the hole.

Other than that, the presence of a dog was about the only other thing that worked.

Those things get vicious I don’t know if a pellet gun would bring one down.. mabey if you pump it ten times

the one I just borrowed from a guy at work is a break action and I swear its almost got the punch of a .22...too bad the dog killed 2 rabbits and the others stay in hiding now...those lil bastards have killed our front yard and now attacked the back...

you can get a trap...I would get them out ASAP b.c. like squirls (sp?) and possums and all other animals they will get in there and screw up the insulation and chew the electrical wires and possibly burn down the house...thats what happened to our house like a week after we sold it...squirls got in there and chewed through some wires got himself electrocuted and burnt down the house

dont let them get near you they will tear you up their claws and teeth are very sharp

you can get a trap...

dont let them get near you they will tear you up their claws and teeth are very sharp

oh i know about their teeth and claws.. and a friend of mine has a trap so that's actually what i am going to try first, tonight.

thanks dudes. :)

the trap is set.. we'll see if anything gets cought. i really haven't heard anything from up there but they sure made a mess.. didn't explore the whole upstairs because it's got more then one area and it's not well lit.. we'll see what's in the cage if anything in the morn unless i hear it set yet tonight. hopefuly they are gone and i can plug up the wholes and move the trap outside.

New hat any one???

lol.. you know that was my thought too but the g/f kind of freaked out when i mentioned this.. i think the pelts fetch a decent dollar now a days too.. we'll see.. this guy looks very soft, that's for sure. lol