son of a .....

94extreme

wiat a second...............what about those pesky new neighbors...doesnt their attic need uhmm ravaging? :D

oh good idea... Calling Martin!

MZ, box that thing up and ship it to cali for MWS's neighbors :D

Yeah, I'm late... Good work with the trap. I've done possums like that (got tired of hearing the cat fight with them. 1 mean bastage of a cat, let me tell you, the pitbull is afraid of it!!) So, are they all dealt with yet?

yea..it's easy. Just like a cat

:rolleyes: Ya, ya... Introduce me to your dog, and my cat will eat good for 3 months...

Those things get vicious I don’t know if a pellet gun would bring one down.. mabey if you pump it ten times

the one I just borrowed from a guy at work is a break action and I swear its almost got the punch of a .22...

Yep, I have a .20 Beeman R10 thats over 1000 FPS. It goes through 1" of wood like butter and I can hit a bottle cap at 50 yards with the 3x9 I have on it. I swear I could Kennedy someone within 20 yards... The .25 models are even legal for hunting turkey and smaller; they are serious!!

B

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I'm late... Good work with the trap. I've done possums like that (got tired of hearing the cat fight with them. 1 mean bastage of a cat, let me tell you, the pitbull is afraid of it!!) So, are they all dealt with yet?

B

never did see the other one again.. i fixed the siding which they tore off.. right next to a screen window, sheesh

i released this one out into some woods. i'm sure he's liking it. :)

the thing is that the other night i almost walked into a possum in my back yard... so the cage is going to have to get set.. i wonder which of my cats it will trap first. hehehe

That looks like a big a$$ coon!!! I know some rednecks down here that would love to cook him up and eat 'em! hahaha!! :tongue:

you know, if i would have made a cap out of him, i'd probably have to cook him too just to give it try.. lol yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw.