Happy Birthday Sc88pathy

RedPath88

Thanks everybody! Had a good time most of last night. Went to see The Tripper at the Santa Cruz film festival, it was shot near Santa Cruz in Boulder Creek. Got to see David Arquette and Pee Wee Herman (David directed and acted). Went to the afterparty for a little while, then back to my friends apartment for Patron margaritas. Then off to the bars where I had a huge tequilla sunrise made extra strong, a shot of jager, and a huge patron margarita. Then stumbled back to my friends house and began the puking. Woke up at 10:30AM, drank some water and puked again. Waited a little while, tried drinking some more water, puked again. Decided to go back to sleep. Drank a little more water and it stayed down. Decided to try and drive myself home at 3. Walk out to my car and puke in the parking lot. Decide well I made it this far lets drive home. Stop on the way and get some 7-Up. Get home, get inside and dry heave. Drink the 7up and start feeling better.

My parents got me a Canon Powershot S3 IS digi-camera. It's very nice. 12x optical zoom, lots of adjustable features, and it looks like a mini-SLR. So all in all a good B-day (well besides the whole getting sick part).

Edited by SC88Pathy