Pathfinder X build coming back?

Pathfinder-jay

Hey guys with my new truck... and some money now ive decided to re-open my website. Im creating something similar to facebook/myspace if any are fimilar but for pathfinders....

User features:

-Add images to profile (album creator)

-Add comments to other users

-Add videos and watch them live from your profile

-Build your truck :P

--> this will be a neat feature so when people want to know how you got your pathy looking so sexy... it will literly be a diagram with all the peices you purchased... :) Need some help with this feature...

Anyhow I think it could be a fun site... im not looking to change the forums... if ok with you guys im just gonna link the forums to here...

this is the basic site i got designed... of course it wont go live untill i ask the members I grabbed the pics off of :P

PATHFINDER X BUILD

Anyhow guys let me know your thoughts and ideas! And im not trying to steal the community but just add some neat features to it for free! :) Also let me know what you guys would like to see as features

Thanks

Jay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALright guys i got some flash animation done tonight to the site a bit.. and roughed up the edges to give it a rugged look :P will post updates when i get to office tomorrow morning

Thanks

Jay

And common guys I made peace with a bunch of members.... give me a second chance here...

Bud is okay... better than if he called me honey pie or something girlie like that.

OK sweetums.

Oh, I am coming to TO next week (well, Mississauga :P ) for a training session, 10 minutes from Pearson so I can make a quick getaway. Just thought I would warn you that TO will be inundated by foresters P...

:rolleyes: Hey mods, where is that "ignore" button?

Why bother responding to a poster that you know you do not like? :shrug:

I am on a few forums that have "ignore" buttons but I do not use them, I just recognize the names and chose to ignore on my own. Sometimes they can actually post something useful :P

Mods/Admin: If you want him gone, you all have the power to do so....do it. Sarcasm/snide remarks won't do it. That said......

Jay,

You've pretty well thoroughly annoyed everyone here. Your communication skills on a couple of deals were suspect, to say the least, not to mention, as Dan pointed out, you don't seem to read posts. You've asked the same questions 100 times, without making any attempt to understand what was said. I'd say if you're going to come back, come back quietly, not offering "free services" or trying to get people to your site. Post a link in your sig, and anyone that's interested will click it.

I have no personal issue with you, as our deal on the skids went fine, but I will offer this advice:

Read. Search. THEN ask questions. When you get replies....READ and COMPREHEND them. If you have an answer you don't understand, search for it. All the answers are here somewhere.

Edited by Simon

Hey guys i spoke to some people via PM's and im not here to upset anyone... I just get over excited alot... anyhow I made peace with a couple members... and I hope I can smoothen it out... Im here to help now and not annoy... ill only ask questions if I really cant find the answer or if the forums are unclear to me

Thanks

Jay

Why bother responding to a poster that you know you do not like? :shrug:

I am on a few forums that have "ignore" buttons but I do not use them, I just recognize the names and chose to ignore on my own. Sometimes they can actually post something useful :P

I agree. :)