This would scare me 2 death

govols74n

My neighbor has a semi-truck horn in his bagged 06 Sierra diesel dually but it does not compare to train horns...

Uses the same air compressor as the suspension bags...

wtf... lol pretty cool. i was thinking of getting those hella air horns at 4 wheel parts. now after watching this, i think i should..

Not even close, don't even bother.

HAHAHA! That was awesome! I love the doppler effect it created as she passed the camera.

That's a helluvalot better than when me and a buddy used to honk at cars passing with open windows.

I have got to get me one of these! P...

Edited by Oliver

Another really funny train horn video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkJwcR21VLk

I so laughed my ass off the 1st time i ever saw that video...

i've always wanted to mount train horns or just plain air horns on the pathy cuze people laugh at the horn it has and dont take it seriously...if u laid out on a train horn people would def pay attention but they are huge and expensive and i dont want to mount them on the outside where they would be visible

I so laughed my ass off the 1st time i ever saw that video...

i've always wanted to mount train horns or just plain air horns on the pathy cuze people laugh at the horn it has and dont take it seriously...if u laid out on a train horn people would def pay attention but they are huge and expensive and i dont want to mount them on the outside where they would be visible

Back when I had a Honda CRX, it had the typical toot horn. I replaced it with a set of air horns, people really took notice when the tried to bully me around on the road. Same with my brother on his Miata. Both of us surprised quite a few people with those, even the biggest bully's on the road...truckers!

Those Hella horns sound like squeaky toys compared to a train horn. Not even close. I had a friend who had a set of 4 Nathan Air-Chime horns off a train...those things would wake the dead. It takes at LEAST 25-30 psi to get them to blow, though.

• 1 month later...
Those Hella horns sound like squeaky toys compared to a train horn. Not even close. I had a friend who had a set of 4 Nathan Air-Chime horns off a train...those things would wake the dead. It takes at LEAST 25-30 psi to get them to blow, though.

I want one.