Oregonian here

94XEfor1K

Hello everyone. I just bought a 94 xe for 1k but you probably got that from my name...

I forgot my usb cable for my camera at home but when I get home I'll post pics of this steal of a deal I got.

Let's see, it's got 140K miles, has the convienience and sport packages, lsd and all that good stuff, no rust and good paint! (still has the window sticker from the dealer!!)

Only bad thing is PO has no reciepts for anything so timing belt, tranny cooler, and all that fun stuff coming soon.

You guys ever do tech days where a bunch of you get together and people kind of sign up with issues they are having and deal with them in a group kind of setting? That would be helpful as I'm looking to learn how to keep from taking my new pathy to the shop...

Anyways look forward to learning and getting to know everyone!!

Welcome :beer:

Obviously you have been lurking and reading in the backround. Grats on the 1k ride, treat her well and she will do for you in return....

*Dammit he already knows about the T-Belt.... P... Does he know about the Exhaust Tap yet????

Wassup man, and welcome.

I'm a fellow Duck myself, though I reside in Southern Oregon now.

Congrats on the steal of a deal, I just got a '94 SE for $1800....some people just don't know what the have.

:rolleyes:

Don't know where abouts yer at but i'm getting ready to tear into mine and do all you named plus some.....friggin exhaust man....... :( So's if yer anywhere down south we should get together and break some '94's :hide: :cool2:

Latz

• 1 month later...