Helloooooooo California!

Slick

Man, Calmini sent me the wrong pitman arm. Now I gotta put my steering on this weekend then get an alignment and new tires. not time for wheeling this weekend!! Crap!!

Mark.

Still trying to get rid of the hollister dirt under my pathy. Keeps landing in my eyes when I work on it!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brave?

sly have you ever BEEN to SF? at NIGHT? hehehe :P j/p with ya

nice to see ya sean! left you fer dead there for a while! WAVEY

I almost ready for some wheeling. Got my pathy aligned, got some new (used tires and rims) got my jeep springs in the rear (thanks Slick for the Part number) and my new bilstein shocks installed. Just got to finish up some loose ends with the parking brake cables and the rear brake line (caused by the 3 + inches of lift that the new springs created) also might have an issue the the abs sensor wire length not sure what I can do about that. Seeing my pathy all up high with the new nobby tires makes me want to go wheeling.

Mark

I will get some pics taken as soon as it stops raining.

The last four pictures are of My Pathfinder after the lift.

select view now

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Al...165/t_=88532165

:cool2: and ya know, i STILL haven't ever seen yer pathy in town! oh wait, maybe cuz i am always at work in modesto :blink: need to hook up soon fer some wheelin. just have to do my TRE's (monday) and get an alignment and i will be up for some mild wheelin til my CL gets here -bounce-

Or could be the fact that I work in redwood city and am only home on weekeds and after 8pm.

And when I am not at work I am working on my pathy.

Mark

sssh hmm... are we related? cuz yer schedule sounds way to familiar with mine :rolleyes: but being the boss does have its advantages ;)

wheelin with enjoi tomorrow after the dentist -bounce- woot woot! -bounce-

wheeling in the middle of the week. That is not fair. :sniff:

I gotta go to work. sucks. pssd

can't go this weekend either I have to put my new torsion bars on and get realigned. Good thing I got the lifetime alignment deal at Firestone. Then again maybe i could get that done Saturday and then go wheeling sunday

Mark

Edited by msavides

wheeling in the middle of the week. That is not fair. :sniff:

I gotta go to work. sucks. pssd

can't go this weekend either I have to put my new torsion bars on and get realigned. Good thing I got the lifetime alignment deal at Firestone. Then again maybe i could get that done Saturday and then go wheeling sunday

Mark

wheelin was awesome. here's the linky :Dhttp://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=13876

can't go this weekend, dad is in town from england, as is one of my best buds who flew out from maryland -bounce-

OMMMGGGG!!! WHEELIN WASS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!! wait..... not was STILL IS!!!!

Im down for going again anytime! We need more Californians from NPORA to join us on our lil journey! -bounce-

:D ok. when shall we go again?? and how is your buddy? he doin ok?

Hes doing fine. Just a bump in the head. Just needs a ton of advil to counter the headache lol :lol:

lol. glad he's ok. he will have a bigger headache when he sees his truck :oops: :X and i wanna see pics too! :laugh: sssh

glad he's ok, adn glad you decided to still come wheelin :beer:

next time you guys go wheeling TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T i cant normally go during the week either though hehe school sucks BUT the Weekend...... i finally got the rear lifted so now my pathy doesnt look so funny :D i went snowboarding / wheeling alittle last weekend and apparently i bent my rear license plate up haha.. i guess i needed that lift

next time you guys go wheeling TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T i cant normally go during the week either though hehe school sucks BUT the Weekend...... i finally got the rear lifted so now my pathy doesnt look so funny :D i went snowboarding / wheeling alittle last weekend and apparently i bent my rear license plate up haha.. i guess i needed that lift

lol. dontcha hate when that happens? ah well....

um, soon as i fix king, and my dad leaves in 2 weeks to go back home to england i'll be going again. prolly end of april now. :sniff:

Hmm. I just stumbled upon this thread.

San Jose is my place of residence.

Frank Raines and Hollister used to be my playgrounds, but I've been to those places too many times now, and it's just not fun anymore (or maybe I'm just getting old!) :) Now, I prefer to play east of gold country after the white stuff melts. That's where the REAL adventure is, baby! WAVEY